Not open for further replies.

LittleICme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Last night after fooling around with my girl, I laid in bed and almost fell asleep. My girlfriend asked, "Are you going to put something on?"
I responded, "I should."
She said, "Go put it on before you fall asleep."
And so I did.
When I got into bed, she spooned me (and definitely rubbed up against my diaper - Dry 24/7)

I woke up wet.

She has not offered to change me, but this is great progress!

LittleICme said:
Last night after fooling around with my girl, I laid in bed and almost fell asleep. My girlfriend asked, "Are you going to put something on?"
I responded, "I should."
And so I did.
When I got into bed, she spooned me (and definitely rubbed up against my diaper - Dry 24/7)

I woke up wet.

That is awesome. My huge fear is that my partner will never understand my love of diapers. I have never told any of my boyfriends that I am ABDL. I am single now and not really excited about getting into a relationship because I am too scared to divulge my love of diapers, baby wipes, baby powder etc...:sweatdrop:

What does spooning mean? Gosh I feel like a kid!

Angelic said:

Spooning is where you are snuggled together, both facing the same direction, his front against your back. He would be the big spoon and you would be the little spoon. Like two spoons stacked together.

Same thing with me last night. I had been dry for almost 24hrs, so I was going to try to get in bed without anything on, my girl said "what if you pee during the night?". I told her to just kick me if I do (haha), but she wouldn't have it. I went to the bathroom and put a Dry 27/7 on, and it's a good thing as I woke up wet.

She's not into the whole scene though, I think she just didn't want to be peed on hahaha

ORBaby said:
Spooning is where you are snuggled together, both facing the same direction, his front against your back. He would be the big spoon and you would be the little spoon. Like two spoons stacked together.
lol, I still find it funny All Grown Up was the show that made learn what that term meant

Tommy:"Dill why are you spooning with a lawn gnome?"

Angelic said:

No worries, I had no idea what it meant either till now XD

That would be so nice. You are very lucky to have that kind of bond.

It's funny, I used to think that spooning was some kind of depraved sex act untill I was in my 20s. I was kind of realieved to find out how innocent it actually is.

Diapered and spooning used to make me feel very comfy and contented, especially when I would get a little gentle rub throughout the night.

LittleICme said:
I responded, "I should."
And so I did.

I woke up wet.

My wife encouraged me to wear nappies when my bedwetting became a regular thing. She supported my decision to start wearing 24/7 and says she doesn't see wearing a nappy as a big deal.

LittleICme said:
I responded, "I should."
And so I did.

I woke up wet.

This is awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back