Never ending hug

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleManAlex

Lurker
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anyone ever feel like everything is so overwhelming that they just want a tight hug that doesn't end? I'm not just talking mental either, I feel my calmest either being hugged or tightly wrapped in a cocoon of blankets sheltered from outside stimuli.

Anyone else ever feel like this?

yes, I've felt it.
when I'm really tired and sleepy, in the hug or wrapped by something will made me feel very comfortable. even though I'd been in a blanket of nearly a full day in the cold weather and that's make me very calm.

Comfort in a hug or a desire to be in a blanket was the result of exhaustion or air reaction. fatigue that is too heavy will make our bodies as if we want to be hug or wrapped by something, especially if it's padded like a blanket. The air will also affect when we are exhausted to be hugged, warmth in hugged that brings comfort when our tired bodies and the cold air.

Me too I LOVE warm hugs!

Me three.

Hee, hee.

Yea live as a grown up is hard. Especially when you aren't really a grown up on the inside.

Just would like some one to tell me that I am doing OK. And that I am a good boy.

I get so uptight with anxiety when I have to pretend to be a grown up.

Me four! Why do we have to pretend to be something we are not? I literally have no personality once you take away my little side because my personality is my little side! Do you get what I mean?

When it comes to hugs all I can think of is my childhood. From first grade through my senior year I was always the target of some form of bullying, be it the name calling or being physically struck. I remember my mom always saying that I'd go to school cheerful as can be, yet return emotionally broken. I still remember the sorrow in her eyes as she would hold me close and to ignore all those bullies, for they were merely jealous of how much motherly love I got. Even in my day to day life, I always seek out a hug my my family members. It is that feeling of human connection that 'stabilizes' me. I think everyone knows I am still a child at heart, but no matter what, they can never get mad at me for being too loving.

I pile on the blankies to hide myself from the world, when I do experience times when I need to hide myself away from the outside world.

Yes. A bit of deep pressure is very soothing. I often have heavy blankets on my bed, not for the heat, but the pressure. I also like to hug my pillows tight and burrow underneath them. It's very relaxing.

When I was little (for real) I used to lay out a blanket on the floor, lay at one end, and roll along its length so I was tightly wrapped like a giant baritto. That was such a great feeling I would do it over and over again. I also liked crawling into sleeping bags head first and crawling around the room.

CuddleFish said:
Yes. A bit of deep pressure is very soothing. I often have heavy blankets on my bed, not for the heat, but the pressure. I also like to hug my pillows tight and burrow underneath them. It's very relaxing.

When I was little (for real) I used to lay out a blanket on the floor, lay at one end, and roll along its length so I was tightly wrapped like a giant baritto. That was such a great feeling I would do it over and over again. I also liked crawling into sleeping bags head first and crawling around the room.

I did the exact same thing a lot, between the ages of 2 to 8 decades ago!

Yeah, when I'm under a lot of stress the first thing I usually do is lie down and cuddle with one of my stuffies. I start to feel better in less than a minute.

I love hugs actually and love to wrap myself and my plushies in my blanket and relax and fall asleep. Other times I will just get my plushies and hug/cuddle with them for a long time.

Yes...

Hugs are the best!

I've got a weighted blanket that helps a lot!

Can use it right now, still in a hospital bed on the main floor...had a few bumps and bruises that have delayed my getting this damn halo brace off my head! Fell outa bed a couple of times...not good!

Anyhow, hugs are awesome! And everyone deserves a hug!

No hugs from the nurses...so I've gotta wait a bit longer...

About two years or so ago my mom bought a heavy quilt at a garage sale and let me have it. I like the thickness and sleep under it year-round.

i absolutely adore hugs and often find my self wanting to receive a never ending hug.
i've tried to settle the feeling with blankets but it just fells some empty and makes me feel sad.

I love hugs and get and give them as often as possible and it seems the other person always lets go before I want them to, I have never tried the whole wrapping myself in a blanket thing and I think that will definitely be on the list of things to do once it's not in the 80s outside. I can only imagine that it would feel quite nice.

Hugs are the best thing ever! I love the fact that almost all of my friends hug each other! :grouphug:

CuddleFish said:

No way! I used to do that, but on bed while trying to sleep! I mentioned it to my therapist and he reckons (in his "lets read some psychobabble into everything" manner) that it's a psychological attempt to return to the womb. :-/

I also loved crawling into bed, under the blankets, and spinning round and round until I didn't know which way round I was. I'd relax under the covers trying to work out where the head-end of the bed was. Then, I'd stretch out (invariably banging my head on the wall), and realise that I'd been in a totally different orientation. Weird, I guess!

LittleAndrea said:
I love hugs and get and give them as often as possible and it seems the other person always lets go before I want them to, I have never tried the whole wrapping myself in a blanket thing and I think that will definitely be on the list of things to do once it's not in the 80s outside. I can only imagine that it would feel quite nice.

That is one of the many many many reasons I hate summer. At least in winter wrapping yourself up in the blanket is even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back