• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hollowwwww everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterWolf

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
hey there everyone :) hope you all doing good I Signed up here a few months ago but haven't been on in awhile so I just thought I would say hi so hi

a bit about me

I am a AB/furry/babyfur X)

I live in the uk in the East Sussex in a town call Seaford just down the road from Brighton so hey to any Brighton furry or AB

so that about it I guess to find out more you going to have to ask

thank you for Reading

P.S I am dyslexic so sorry for the spelling

Hello Winterwolf and welcome to the group.

You did just fine on the spelling.

SO that we may see if we have any interests in common, would you please tell us what your hobbies and interest are?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

WinterWolf said:
hey there everyone :) hope you all doing good I Signed up here a few months ago but haven't been on in awhile so I just thought I would say hi so hi

a bit about me

I am a AB/furry/babyfur X)

I live in the uk in the East Sussex in a town call Seaford just down the road from Brighton so hey to any Brighton furry or AB

so that about it I guess to find out more you going to have to ask

thank you for Reading

P.S I am dyslexic so sorry for the spelling

Hello WinterWolf,

I guess your furry/babyfur is a Wolf?

Jelly that you live by the sea, I've always wanted to live by the sea. I'm stuck right smack bang in the midlands :(

What hobbies/interests do you have?

Are you a student/working/retired/currently unemployed/disabled?

What do you like doing when you're not being an AB/furry/babyfur... or what do you like doing when you ARE those? :)

Sorry for my crappy reply, I'm not well in the brain dept today.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes

Gytha x

Hey there puppy, welcoeme to the site, hope you enjoy the site, always nice to meet more babyfurs :3 Have any favorite movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back