AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Any ideas?

for me remembering them is as simple as eating the wrong things right before bed

Dream of Sleep/Dreaming for Something

A dream is something experienced or seen during sleep. There are frightening dreams (nightmares) as pursued by criminals or parting with a loved one, there is also a dream achieved encouraging such ideals or get something to be desired (good dream). Everyone has had dreams during sleep either a sweet dream or a nightmare. So, why people can have dreams during sleep?

At the moment we sleep, most of our brain cells in a resting state. But there are also some nerve cells that are in working condition. Therefore, there arises a dream when we are sleeping. The dream can not be separated from the activities of our daily lives and are usually associated with the impression and our own personal experiences, or influences of the external environment such as the story of the novel and drama scenes we've ever watched via TV and Film.

There is also a dream caused by stimulation of our organs such as holding urine during sleep will result in the emergence of dreams relating to Toilet. Another example of the dream as people will often dream when dating her boyfriend, currently has a strong desire to go to a location, or the desire to eat something, then usually those desires can be achieved in a dream. Conversely, if we are watching a horror movie before bed, the possibility of the emergence of terrifying dreams when we are in a sleep state.

Hence, a psychologist from Austria named Sigmund Freud (1856 - 1939) argues that the dream is "Achieving the top of a desire".
How long do we dream?
According to research scientists, the average man spends ¼ (quarter) sleep time in a dream. If you're having a dream a long time (more than 1/4 of sleep), then we will feel tired after waking up.

But, if you mean dreaming for something in your life:

The dream is the key, for us to conquer the world, Run Without Tired, until you reach it. Everyone should have a dream to be realized. Do not be afraid to dream about something big, because nothing is impossible as long as you cultivate appropriately.

You have the dream, also because you feel you have the ability there. But there are some people who have dreams but according to others it might not be achieved. One thing you should know that the dream is yours, do not belong to anyone.

As long as you were able to make it happen, why should you care about the people who don't bring progress for the achievement of your dreams? But ... that doesn't mean you earmuffs same constructive criticism and suggestions of your personality you know. Keep your good work, and not at what you want to achieve, hold the key to your own life.

may this help you
Max

i meant how do i dream about wearing diapers?

It will come up in its own accord! It did with me even before I was wearing but more strongly after 2 months of wearing.

Buhha said:
i meant how do i dream about wearing diapers?

Dream is a subconscious experience that involves multiple senses such as thinking, feeling, hearing, and vision while sleeping and events that happen in our dreams is a response from all the events we most often mind to want something that desired. If we always think that wear diapers every day, then the events that will occur in the dream, too.

So if you keep thinking to wear diapers or have a strong desire to wear it, it will happen in your dreams.

(Sorry, please to write clearly what you mean, it would be confusing to understand.).

Last edited:
Well, if you want to wear diapers in a dream you can sort of force it if you learn how to cause lucid dreams. It takes a lot of work and effort though.

I naturally have diaper dreams some of them are good, a lot of them are being caught/embarrassed. Sometimes I realize I'm dreaming and I can do anything in the dream, I usually start flying around like superman lol.

Crinklebuttt said:
I naturally have diaper dreams some of them are good, a lot of them are being caught/embarrassed. Sometimes I realize I'm dreaming and I can do anything in the dream, I usually start flying around like superman lol.

Same but I've noticed the more I wear, the less the dreams occur, maybe it is my desire kicking in xD.

Often, my dreams involve looking for a toilet, or a diaper, and waking up realizing I'm about to wet the bed.

I don't know how you would naturally get diaper dreams, but I suppose lucid dreaming would help.

That being said, I think its best if I don't, I often talk in my sleep apparently, and don't want to be talking about diapers in my sleep xD Luckly me talking about diapers in my sleep hasn't happened yet.

DrunkBear said:
Same but I've noticed the more I wear, the less the dreams occur, maybe it is my desire kicking in xD.

Often, my dreams involve looking for a toilet, or a diaper, and waking up realizing I'm about to wet the bed.

I don't know how you would naturally get diaper dreams, but I suppose lucid dreaming would help.

That being said, I think its best if I don't, I often talk in my sleep apparently, and don't want to be talking about diapers in my sleep xD Luckly me talking about diapers in my sleep hasn't happened yet.

Funny, my incidence of diaper dreams goes way up when I'm diapered. If I'm not wearing, it's only a couple times a year. While I'm 24/7, it's a couple times a week on average. They're usually not a significant part of the dream but I think it's my unconscious mind noticing that something is different and adding it to the dream.

The only time I remember a dream I was having, is if I wakeup during the dream and even then, I soon forget it. Right now, I can only recall two dreams that I have had in my entire life.

Aside from just working on remembering your dreams generally (which will probably lead to remembering details like whether you were diapered), I think there's two schools of thought. If you're the sort of person who craves diapers and has them on your mind a lot, then not wearing can actually lead to some pretty good dreams. I've noticed that I have pretty vivid diaper fantasies when I have to go on long trips without any diapers, myself. On the other hand, if you're very conscious of your body and you typically have dreams involving your immediate thoughts and surroundings, then wearing at night, especially getting as bulky as you can is likely to get them involved because you'll notice the difference in how your body feels and add it to the dream.

You could also try drinking a little extra before bedtime and see if the need to pee leads you to a dream involving diapers (though depending on your own conditioning and bladder strength, you might wet the bed or you might wake up from the need to pee at some point, so be ready for either).

As some have mentioned, it could be a function of whether you're wearing regularly or not. My thoughts are, after being 24/7 for nearly three years, is that you can try to plant the idea in your head, as you fall off to sleep, but you are rarely rewarded with a diaper dream from that. If you're wearing regularly, then there's more of a likelihood of having a dream where you're diapered, but you don't even sense that in the dream. The mind is a strange creature. Supposedly, we have a dream every 90 minutes, in REM sleep. If you train yourself to wake up, and have note paper and a pencil handy, you can jot a few notes about a dream you just had, and you'll usually remember it in the morning, once you reread the notes. I can remember (recurrent) dreams I had as a kid, even when I wasn't writing anything down. They just happened often enough, and I probably woke up enough times in a cold sweat, that I started moving that dream from my subconscious to my conscious state. Dreams are usually created by your brain, from very recent (last few days) activities you've had, and the brain attempts to stitch them together into some sort of bizarre story, in effect, maybe to keep you involved enough to keep you sleeping, so you can get your rest. Those with c-pap machines probably don't see much REM, so perhaps they might have more trouble having or remembering dreams. But, there are no hard and fast rules. Sometimes the dream is about people you haven't thought about in years, but again, that's the brain just trying to create a story.

OK, that being said, my last diaper dream was me at a carnival of sorts, when three guys/gals came up and asked if I was wearing a diaper. I said no, and they grabbed me, threw me to the ground, ripped off my pants & underwear, and proceeded to diaper me right there, and then ran off with my clothes. I was deeply humiliated, almost crying. My wife (in the dream) was somewhere nearby, and when she found me, wandering in a diaper & shirt, she made me continue to wear that as we made our way to the car. I was upset, but I understood why she was doing it. The dream trailed off to us walking out of the venue, with my humiliation there, for all to see. I woke up, in a sort of huff, and remembered the dream contents, and moved it to my conscious mind, without having to write it down, and I still get that weird sense of humiliation at times, when thinking of the dream. I've had others, but that was the most recent one that I remembered. Others occur where I know I am wearing, and going about whatever the dream is about, but somehow, I don't manage to bring the diaper aspect to the forefront, and I end up not remembering the dream. The brain's subconscious activity really is a strange thing. It's sort of sad that some people don't seem to remember any dreams, which may be a matter of how they wake up, and move into their conscious life. Try keeping a pad & pencil right there, and telling yourself you want to wake up when you're dreaming. I learned all of what I know by studying it in college. Results may vary, but the big part is understanding the process. My wife goes to sleep sometimes, and in 10-20 minutes, I can tell she's dreaming, so she's the exception to the rule.

I have Pee dreams Whelan I have to pee but none of me in diapers

So to dream about being diapers I have to be in one?

When I was in my youth the vivid dreams of using the toilet were always followed by a very wet bed. After a few years of that it was dealt with by wearing nappies and plastic pants well into my teens. Its strange but when those dreams stopped so did the overnight wetting. The seed had been sown because here we are years later going to bed in nappies and having to wet on purpose and wishing i could once again have those vivid dreams. I still dream, but it never involves nappies etc.

Dreams are a part of our subconscious coming out. If you had any high stress or a life changing event, the mind will go into overdrive and present a vivid dream. For my wife and I, we have noticed after eating a particular meal (like Japanese or Thai) we both tend to get very intense and vivid dreams. I think some spice or other ingredient helps this to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back