Thread: Diaper fail!

SoccerLover

Default Diaper fail!

Oh my goodness. This is a facepalm moment. I'm used to wearing diapers so often that I'm used to just going whenever I need to go. Right now, I was not particularly diapered. Therefore, my jeans are now wet and messy. Yes, I just messed in my underwear.

Huge smile on my face because it feels amazing, but I'm worried this will happen in one of my classes.

SoccerLover

No kidding. The second I started wetting and messing (they happen at the same time for me) I knew. But it felt to good to stop

Haha I peed my pants the one time because when I woke up I thought I was diapered. My half asleep ass jumped up out of bed with pee running down my legs. It was definitely a facepalm moment.

Why did you stop ? I opted to keep my diapers when I left home I had no opiton at home but when I left it was like nope I keeping them

Oops! Guess that will happen to me someday, if I ever wear regular underwear again...

Quote Originally Posted by umedirty View Post
    Why did you stop ? I opted to keep my diapers when I left home I had no opiton at home but when I left it was like nope I keeping them
    He won't be answering you, he was banned for being underaged.... an admin might want to lock this topic.
    Last edited by rennecfox; 19-Jul-2016 at 00:22.