Do you guys wear your diapers so bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoccerLover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do you? And if you do, do you wet and mess? I sure do!

I wear sometimes at night but I only pee also welcome to ADISC

Thanks!

I do wear diapers to bed and yes i also wet and mess them

I wore one last night but I'm still pretty new to it and can't get myself to relax and wet except while standing in the bathroom. Probably a good thing this morning since it leaked.

I do wear diapers to bed sometimes, and I wet but I don't mess them.

Wear to bed?!, are you kidding, I wear all the time! Even at unconventional times!

I wear a nappy and plastic pants to bed every night and they are always soaking wet by morning.

Unconvientient

I wear to bed on weekends. I also wear then around the house during the day. I have to wake up to use them, but I sort of forget that the potty is even a thing, and use them when and where I need to.
I can go from worst-day-ever to Happy and stress free in the time it takes to change from Adult undies to nappies.

Depends.....

LOL... sorry just had too.

I am a bedwetter, and so I wear protection (cloth diapers and plastic pants usually) to bed every night. Almost always wet when I sleep, so I am diapered regularly.

I wear them to bed, but I've never wet them in my sleep. I wanna try it though! Even though I won't be awake during it hehe.

I wear adult training underwear from Babykins and my PULs each night. Usually only wet about 1 - 2 times in a month / every other month, No messing; too much work for cleanup. Really like the security.

Don't you mean inconvenient @angelic?

Yeah I wear diaper like most of the time except when showering or jogging so that includes when I sleep. I haven't wet thr bed yet. Thank goodness I guess. Idk I will leak and wet various points thro8ght the day but not when sleep nor laying down much.

I like to on occasions. I don't wet it my sleep, but it's great to wake up at 4am, pee without getting up, then go back to sleep again, waking up later in a warm, squishy nappy.

Every night, only partially since I need too and would wet 363 nights a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back