Diaper Stores In Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoccerLover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Howdy folks! I'm SoccerLover and I'm new to this site! I'm a DL obviously and I'm wondering if there are any diaper stores that ship to Canada or even better, are based in Canada. I would love some nice abdl diapers that can last a few wettings. I'm a little tired of wearing just these goodnights from my local convenience store. They leak every time I wet! :(. Very frustrating because I use them while I play games and i soak my pants!! I still play even thought my pants are drenched in urine but it is a pain to clean up my char, pants, and rug afterwards. And also, I have full continence so I choose to wee myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey folks, I need some help here!

Hi Soccerlover go to Rears and you can get just what you want. I deal with them a lout. Have fun.

Hi SoccerLover! try out healthwick.ca for all your incontinence needs!

I buy almost all of my diapers there

Thanks guys!

ABU Canada

abuniverse.com does ship to Canada. they are 100% ABDL and are committed to our cause.

- - - Updated - - -

bn3baby said:
Hi Soccerlover go to Rears and you can get just what you want. I deal with them a lout. Have fun.
"You will be diapered."!!?:lol:

Healthwick is what I use for most of my Adult Diaper needs.

If you're in the Toronto region, have a look at Glen Erin Pharmacy in Mississauga. They do not do any online business, but the store specializes in incontinence products, including many of the Rearz diapers with cute prints on them.

Inconinmiss said:
If you're in the Toronto region, have a look at Glen Erin Pharmacy in Mississauga. They do not do any online business, but the store specializes in incontinence products, including many of the Rearz diapers with cute prints on them.

I thoroughly endorse this: it's a great little store in a stripmall, it's not very busy, and its selection's incredible. And their prices are really reasonable, too.

hti24 said:
I thoroughly endorse this: it's a great little store in a stripmall, it's not very busy, and its selection's incredible. And their prices are really reasonable, too.

Having just visited Glen Erin Pharmacy, a quick update: they're still got a great selection of "regular" adult diapers (especially Abena products), but they've also started carrying almost the full line of Rearz diapers, too. I was hoping they'd have Seductions; they didn't, but I'm pretty sure they had every other kind of Rearz diaper (if you click here - http://rearz.ca/product_info.php?products_id=1400&osCsid=v3s1ltb39gjufqocmd47fojfd2 - and subtract the black one I think that's fairly accurate). They're super chill there, too. If you're in the GTA it's well worth a visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back