pamperedbutt

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
What is your favourite cartoon to give the babyfur treatment?

My personal favourite is Rainbow Dash. I'm not even a brony, but the rainbow and the fiery persona sort of works with a diaper.

Hope this isn't crossing any awkward lines...

Mmm.. I'd have to think about this. I remember seeing lots of cartoons over the years where a charter becomes a child again, or something similar. I'd have to think about which was my favorite.

I dunno, Cubbi Gummie maybe

Stitch

There are of course, the "BABY LOONEY TOONS".
All of them are Babyfurs.
:educate:

I agree with Rainbow Dash; a lot of the MLP characters actually.

pamperedbutt said:

My personal favourite is Rainbow Dash. I'm not even a brony, but the rainbow and the fiery persona sort of works with a diaper.

You and me have the same opinion except I'm a Brony XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This gallery of mine should speak for itself:
http://hex000f.deviantart.com/gallery/

For the record, Tails is my favorite even outside of AB/DL matters. I've even written non ABDL fanfiction on my other account about him.

hex000f said:
This gallery of mine should speak for itself:
http://hex000f.deviantart.com/gallery/

For the record, Tails is my favorite even outside of AB/DL matters. I've even written non ABDL fanfiction on my other account about him.

Oh my gosh! I saw you on a Solar Sands video! Your drawings are good though, he was being too harsh on you.

Sheepies said:
Oh my gosh! I saw you on a Solar Sands video! Your drawings are good though, he was being too harsh on you.

Thanks.

I would have to agree with rainbow dash or any of the CMCs.

how about Abigail or Michelle from Once Upon a Forrest?

As already said, Baby Loonytunes

latest

I have a few faves, I kinda want to, to stitch but lately I really love Judy Hopps

caitianx said:
There are of course, the "BABY LOONEY TOONS".
All of them are Babyfurs.
:educate:

Can't agree more, always liked baby looney toons

pamperedbutt said:

They is the cartoons that are diapered I like the baby loonytoons though the logic of the program is a bit loony sometimes they wear diapers sometimes not. They is a sean where it is showing when Twitty was a baby and she wore a diaper but the rest of the cast are not in diapers.:wallbash:
I have seen baby Twitty without a diaper when the baby loony toons had the diapers.
Nope I am sorry that is not right! Moving on it is always good to see a episode where they are all in diapers. I wish they was more.
They is Nibbler from futurama he wore a diaper and it is joked about 2 times about changing him. Nibbler is a Alien.
They is Kiki from dragons tales I hope I have got that right. The baby cakes. Bugs bunny adult has been in a few diaper situations. One Sean from tiny toons buster in a diaper.
And Pinkie Pie in baby cakes she is the one that started the trend of adult ponies in diapers and made us question weather she was a abdl herself. Finally the bunny from pampers dry night.

The cartoon furries I would love to get babyfied or as you say the babyfur treatment would be
Rainbow dash because for someone who is cool having to wear diapers is so embarressing. The cutie mark crusaders. Princess Luna and Celestria, Maybe bugs bunny.
Wild Coyote
he would be good getting the adult cub treatment since he dose not talk.
Cassie from dragon tales, Ord, Zak and Weassy that would be fun when they need changing.
The entire Pocket dragons decently Binky and maybe Cuddles. Well they are the youngest and should be diapered.
Tails from sonic maybe sonic himself dulcy the dragon also from sonic the hedgehog I would not mind if she had a diaper on.

Finally cartoons at I would like to get the babyfur treatment from are tails from sonic the hedgehog.
Pinkie pie would be fun to babysit me, Twilight and Rarity since they can both use magic which means easy changing, easy making me eat nice or yucky babyfood, easy putting me to sleep.
If Twilight and Rarity really feel bad and notice I am not using my diaper then wetting and messing spell.
Fluttershy she can sing the genalist of songs just do not make her angry :eek:tkspanking:
Rainbow dash would be fun as well infarct getting baby sat by both Fluttershy and Rainbowdash would be so comical.
Apple Jack I am not so sure.
Wild Cyote would be a good to babysit me. dulcy defiantly. Nick Wildes from zootopia I would love. It is some babyfurs, ABDL's dream of getting pushed around in that buggie of his.
Judy hopes babysitting me would be good too and so would getting the babyfur treatment from finnicks would be awsome as well.
Back to MLP Princess Luna giving me some babyfur treatment and Princess Celestria, Queen Chrysalis, Discord and maby Twilights brother and his wife and maybe the cakes.

The PAW Patrol—particularly Everest, Skye, Chase and Marshall.

You need to search on youtube where Wile E coyote got his start he was the first baby looney tune in baby looney tune Style.
You can also find why he does not talk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back