• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

farn5081

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everybody, I am a small town diaper lover trying meet/talk to new people into the ab/dl lifestyle. I work on a farm and floor covering business. I have actually told somebody in person for the first time about my fetish! Lol it felt pretty good!

Hello Farn5081 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I am a "retired Farmer". What type of crops is your operation based on?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

egor said:
Hello Farn5081 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I am a "retired Farmer". What type of crops is your operation based on?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

We grow mainly Alfalfa and 4 way. It's a smaller 165 acre farm but we are able to sale most of it retail so we can get decent prices for the hay. What did you grow?

"If you ate today... Thank a Farmer"

Nice, i hope we can make relationship here with hard working person in meritorious work.

Great!
Max

farn5081 said:
We grow mainly Alfalfa and 4 way. It's a smaller 165 acre farm but we are able to sale most of it retail so we can get decent prices for the hay. What did you grow?

Ok you got me I did 15 acres and raised sheep and poultry I rarely broke even but did keep the family feed.

I raised good quality birds and customers loved them. My average chickens where 6+ lbs and the biggest I did was 10lb. 4 oz in 57 days.
My turkeys ran from 20 lbs and up. The biggest on I raised was 54 lbs dressed in 28 weeks. The caterer that bought it was always asking me to get them that big again. I usually had several above 40 lb.

Welcome

I work on my family's 2000 acre farm in Southeast MO. We grow rice, soybeans and corn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's good saying! Yeah the farmer, rancher, construction guy etc... play a big part in making the world a livable place!

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's pretty cool egor! When it comes to animals we only raise beef for our family and a friend.

The 2000 acre farm sounds quite the operation AAO! You defiantly play a part in feeding all of us!

farn5081 said:
Hi everybody, I am a small town diaper lover trying meet/talk to new people into the ab/dl lifestyle. I work on a farm and floor covering business. I have actually told somebody in person for the first time about my fetish! Lol it felt pretty good!

Hello farn5081, wanted to welcome you to adisc, it is a wonderful site to get to know people, and that is great you let someone know, it is often a challenge to tell someone about a fetish. Hopefully you will enjoy adisc as much as I do.

farn5081 said:

Hello and welcome :)

Do you have time to do anything in your spare time, or does spare time not exist in your line of work? :)

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Best wishes

Gytha

Welcome to the site... yeah the first time is always rough big milestone though.

NannyOgg said:
Hello and welcome :)

Do you have time to do anything in your spare time, or does spare time not exist in your line of work? :)

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Best wishes

Gytha

Yeah I have time to do things on my spare time. I'm currently working 7 days but going on a dive trip to Lake Powell next month. We have modernized our farm so it's not as labor intensive as it used to be lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back