Thread: Medical Adult Diapers with designs

Default Medical Adult Diapers with designs

Earlier today I found that in the eastern part of the world their medical diapers have babyish designs and plastic landing strips, and there are several brands that do it. Two of them are Banatore and Dr.P. Makes me jelious that us american are stuck with depend.

Depends have babyish designs (little stars that appear as the diaper gets wet)
    Also you want american medical diapers with baby designs, bambinos are basically modified secure x-pluses.

Most medical diapers in this country cater to what the insurance company's want, not necessarily the user. As long as that is the case, medical diapers here will be thin, cheaply made and basic in design. Plus, many adults forced to wear diapers want little to do with designs that bring attention to them. They want discreet usage for the most part.

no joke if the depends companies would only put some kind of babyish design on them more abdl's might buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfox1 View Post
    no joke if the depends companies would only put some kind of babyish design on them more abdl's might buy them.
    Probably very few. Depends are worthless. They are like pissing on a Kleenex with a grocery bag behind it. Only half (if that) of the diaper has stuffing in it. They are total junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    Earlier today I found that in the eastern part of the world their medical diapers have babyish designs and plastic landing strips, and there are several brands that do it. Two of them are Banatore and Dr.P. Makes me jelious that us american are stuck with depend.
    Hi i tried looking up Banatore diapers, but cannot find any mention of them - is your spelling wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfox1 View Post
    Seriously though current depends briefs do have stars on the new cloth backed ones