Slight palaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

boredofwheelchair

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So I've recently moved house and have been using my supplies which I recieve from the NHS and have recently been getting low. I haven't ordered my next batch in until I moved GP's so that my address would be updated with the district nurses I did this last week. So today I decided to give the district nurses a call just to check the address had been updated, which it had but they said you need to call Hartmann to update there record which I did but Hartmann wont send me more supplies until I've been reassessed, so rung back the District Nurse administrator and explain its urgent as I'm running low (I only have one full packet and about 20 or so left in open packet so should be ok for week or so plus I have a few Abena L4 and various others) Hopefully it can be sorted soon

Well, st least you have spares... what on earth does moving house have to do with your continence or lack there of?

okram said:
what on earth does moving house have to do with your continence or lack there of?

Moving doesn't' directly have anything to do with my continence. But it does mean that I had to change the address to which OI get my supplies delivered to and as a result I have ring the nurse and the supplying company to change my address. Now I still haven't heard back from the nurse and have had to order my own supplies to ensure I've got enough and the other thing I suppose is that I can experiment a bit more like try different nappies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back