Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmebabypat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello all need some advice when wearing a dry nappy sometimes when walking around my nappy seems to be dropping off and falling down any advice to stop this is great.��

Just do them up good and surge and you will be ok. Diapers do have to be surge to stay were you want them there are no hooks that will do the job.

itsmebabypat said:
Hello all need some advice when wearing a dry nappy sometimes when walking around my nappy seems to be dropping off and falling down any advice to stop this is great.��

- get the upper tapes going around your belt line or a little higher
- tape the top tapes tighter
- change to a better fitting size

but some people just have no hips to speak of, and in that case you'll need to wear something that supports from below, like briefs or a onesie etc

You could get a shirt like this

download.jpg

I always wear underwear, (high cut or full cut panties to be specific) over my diaper to keep it from sagging or falling down. Another benefit to doing this is the diaper has far less tendency to clump or fall apart and seems to cut back on leaks. you dont have to use womens panties like i do, any type of snug fitting underwear will work.

KenworthW900b said:
I always wear underwear, (high cut or full cut panties to be specific) over my diaper to keep it from sagging or falling down. Another benefit to doing this is the diaper has far less tendency to clump or fall apart and seems to cut back on leaks. you dont have to use womens panties like i do, any type of snug fitting underwear will work.

I too wear panties over my diaper during the day and I can confirm that they're nice for keeping the diaper tight and in place

I might try doing the top tapes higher up and see if that works. I was thinking of getting a new t snap crotch onesie one that is more tight fitting. I feel a uncomfortable of the idea of wearing ladies panties . Thanks for the advice.

Is it too tight? If it isn't wet the tapes should not be popping, if its wet you need to determine how wet because if it gets too wet sometimes less well designed tapes will pop. you can reinforce with some other type of tape like duct tape but that makes removing later it harder.

Maybe you could get some really cool braces :giggles:

I wear underwear over my nappy or plastic or vinyl pants to help keep everything in place.

If this happening when dry, it sounds to me like you are not taping in tight enough. That plus wearing any snug fitting brief (I like the longer boxer briefs) will hep keep you in place.

I would say make sure the tapes are snugly tight not loose causing slideage, and a onesie is great to hold it into place.

I would say to make sure that the tapes are tight enough and I sometimes like to wear panties over my diapers and it works out really well.

Might i introduce you to my friend Mr. Duct Tape. :)
and wearing a supportive underwear can help- or like a onesie

While outside, I always wear onesie so it keeps the diaper in it's place.

bambinod said:
- get the upper tapes going around your belt line or a little higher
- tape the top tapes tighter
- change to a better fitting size

but some people just have no hips to speak of, and in that case you'll need to wear something that supports from below, like briefs or a onesie etc

Just this, really. Where one lacks hips, a big enough butt might suffice. :) Lack of both, though, and... hmmm... Maybe we need disposable diaper suspenders with tapes where the metal clamps would normally go. :)

Plastic backed diapers help a lot with sagging as they stay in place better.

Tape the bottom tapes first. Point them slightly upawards.

Try and get the top of the back as high as possible and over your hips. Tape the top tapes as tight as possible/comfortable and slightly downwards.

With plastic backed nappies and using this technique I have never had a problem even without tight fitting underwear. I tend to just wear a nappy in its own under my trousers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back