Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Hey Guys:
I Made another poll as it says are you excited for the new Disney show Elena of Avalor, but if you're not excited i'll respect your opinion

Tell me guys that if you're excited or not?

I'll absolutely give it a chance, but I guess the fact that I highly doubt Sofia the First will be renewed and that their tie in movie will be the last bit of Sofia the First makes me a bit sad about the whole affair. I see it and I just can't think of anything but.. "Sofia, don't gooooo~" ;-;

It's not Elena's fault honestly, Doc McStuffins was pretty darn popular too and it seems to be possibly ending as well. The littlest kids grow up and the new littles need new things to love instead. It's the way of things, I guess. It really is just that time and if anything the connections to Sofia should be something I find sweet if anything. I just haven't fully convinced myself of that.

Good work from Disney, i hope this will be the one favourite show besides Sofia the First

Should be interesting and I am definitely excited for it. I saw a clip of it and looks good. And gigglemuffinz I am pretty sure they will do at least one more season of Sofia the First. I love that show too and it will be heartbreaking to see it go when it does. But I feel though there is a lot more stories to tell with Sofia the first with some sites claiming that it is renewed for a forth season but then I read it hasn't on another however Doc mcstuffins is doing a forth season so I think they will. Not to mention they haven't even done Frozen yet! Out of all the princesses to appear in the show they haven't done Elsa or Anna yet and they are probably the biggest of all now days. Not to mention the new princess moana that would work well with Princess Lani. Or maybe Pocahontas? that would be a good episode too. They can't end it there's still too much left to tell :)

------- Update
I just found four episodes of season 4 on IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2136138/episodes?season=4&ref_=tt_eps_sn_4 So looks like it will have a season 4.

-----Update
Definitely a Season 4! Just watching the latest episode (S03E21) and they have a new intro! with so many episodes I haven't seen yet and Sofia has new dresses and a new revamped theme song! So excited.

Last edited:
I can be excited only with a real female.

HuggiesGuy said:
Should be interesting and I am definitely excited for it. I saw a clip of it and looks good. And gigglemuffinz I am pretty sure they will do at least one more season of Sofia the First. I love that show too and it will be heartbreaking to see it go when it does. But I feel though there is a lot more stories to tell with Sofia the first with some sites claiming that it is renewed for a forth season but then I read it hasn't on another however Doc mcstuffins is doing a forth season so I think they will. Not to mention they haven't even done Frozen yet! Out of all the princesses to appear in the show they haven't done Elsa or Anna yet and they are probably the biggest of all now days. Not to mention the new princess moana that would work well with Princess Lani. Or maybe Pocahontas? that would be a good episode too. They can't end it there's still too much left to tell :)

------- Update
I just found four episodes of season 4 on IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2136138/episodes?season=4&ref_=tt_eps_sn_4 So looks like it will have a season 4.

-----Update
Definitely a Season 4! Just watching the latest episode (S03E21) and they have a new intro! with so many episodes I haven't seen yet and Sofia has new dresses and a new revamped theme song! So excited.

Fourth season was confirmed a while ago, but apparently Disney doesn't tend to do 5th seasons.. so this will be the last. So their movie together will have "passing the torch" from one series to the next vibes for me. Sorry if I confused you about that.

It's all good. Was scared for a moment that there wasn't a season 4 ;) Yeah but I guess it'll have to end at some point no series goes on forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back