Poll: Do you think Shimmer & Shine will be the newest designs on the girls Pampers Easy Ups

Will Shimmer & Shine be on the updated Pampers Easy Ups for Girls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodnitesFan97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Hey Guys another poll is open:
Do you think Shimmer & Shine will finally replace Dora the Explorer on the newly updated Pampers Easy Ups Training Underwear for Girls?

Tell me in the comments and in the poll as well!

On a different note I think the boys needs to be changed to maybe PAW patrol or Blaze and the Monster Machines as both are wildly popular. As for girls I'd say Shimmer & Shine or the girl pups from Paw patrol

To be honest, I highly doubt it. Dora has a market appeal just simply in her image that is powerful. Shimmer and Shine just really can't hope to match it, unfortunately. The other thing you mentioned on the poll too, Littlest Pet Shop, for as much as I love it, is on it's way out having finished it's television run and slowly losing it's presence in the toy aisle.

I love the ideas and I absolutely don't knock you for dreaming, but I just wouldn't get your hopes up. ♥

Dora the Explorer has proved herself as a brand with a long lasting appeal. It's going to take something with a similar appeal to knock her off.

You're really gunning for Shimmer and Shine characters on your training pants, aren't ya?

Unless you contact Proctor and Gamble/Pampers directly, your guess (and answer) is as good as mine.

I Called Pampers and they said that these designs won't be confirmed until the Fall, so there's no plans to release Shimmer & Shine to replace Dora onto the girls Easy Ups as of right now sadly :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back