Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I had bought some farleys rusks with some cow and gate apple and banana baby food and it's so yummy! I am going to try it with the egg custard next. I made up some nice puddings!

Oooh, baby food exploration. I'm glad you found it yummy, and I hope it was super fun to just indulge in every aspect! Thanks for the information share!

Don't make a big mess when you're eating your nummy numz!

gigglemuffinz said:
Oooh, baby food exploration.......
Don't make a big mess when you're eating your nummy numz!

Not this... making a mess is what it's all about. It's really sad that little ones are always being told not to play with their food, I mean seriously it is so nice to just experience food with no inhibitions.

Way too many taboos with eating.... people need to chill and just enjoy. Little ones know the real pleasures of eating without giving a damn about where some of it ends up :)

Ok ... so I guess someone ends up having to do the cleaning :( there's always a down side.

Anyways....Angelic, go crazy girl, enjoy, and soz gigglemuffinz, not havin a crack at you :) just something I've been thinking about.

ozbub said:
Not this... making a mess is what it's all about. It's really sad that little ones are always being told not to play with their food, I mean seriously it is so nice to just experience food with no inhibitions.

Way too many taboos with eating.... people need to chill and just enjoy. Little ones know the real pleasures of eating without giving a damn about where some of it ends up :)

Ok ... so I guess someone ends up having to do the cleaning :( there's always a down side.

Anyways....Angelic, go crazy girl, enjoy, and soz gigglemuffinz, not havin a crack at you :) just something I've been thinking about.

Huehuehue. I like doing not what I'm told, to be honest. Grown ups and their rules are evil and must be stopped. A grown up tells me to not play with my food, I throw mac and cheese at their face! >v<

That made me smile :) :bleh: to all them that are too proper to lick clean their dishes.

Really creative works have you done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back