Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Who here has played minecraft

Last edited:
Thanks for letting us know.

I pretty much have no clue what you're trying to say.

Come again? Are you a cow? Is that what you are saying? Your mommy milked you?

This is probably the same dude on that FurGurl account

CookieMonstah said:

Maybe, but we're don't know.
His writing is also a bit strange.

Minecraft1 said:
My mommy (that I found to be my ab mom did something vary funny for me that I loved so milked me and I'm a boy said hay u changed my diaper know milk me she did

Sorry, but can you explain what is you want to say, she milked you and change your diaper,
What's so funny? If this is a story, you can write this in Story section.
Really sorry if this offended you.

- - - Updated - - -

CookieMonstah said:

Hopefully not, but i little doubt him

- - - Updated - - -

Minecraft1 said:
Who here has played minecraft

Gosh, he was changed it!!
I'm really sure he's not say it before

Last edited:
My mommy milks me penis it pluses when it pluses it feels so good I take a pill to make it so she can milk me within seconds mean I will always feel good ahh that feels so good

MaxToddler said:
Sorry, but can you explain what is you want to say, she milked you and change your diaper,
What's so funny? If this is a story, you can write this in Story section.
Really sorry if this offended you.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully not, but i little doubt him

- - - Updated - - -

Gosh, he was changed it!!
I'm really sure he's not say it before

I believe it is the same person, as the post about "pooping his diaper" has magically vanished.

That being said, I can't seem to find the report button :(

DrunkBear said:
I believe it is the same person, as the post about "pooping his diaper" has magically vanished.

Maybe, he tried to hide his identity, really strange!

DrunkBear said:

Would it go away if someone already did?

rennecfox said:

I didn't think about that, maybe the mods are looking into it. from memory I don't think I can delete my own threads. (pressure the thread got removed by the mods and the account got banned)

My mistake, yeah the account was banned. I'm sure the mods will ban the account as soon as they notice it though.

That being said, I'm going to leave this thread.

Okay he has been banned, thank goodness. the stuff he has been posting is too creepy.

Last edited:
rennecfox said:

No, yesterday there are someone named FurlGurl posted the thread titled "pooping his diaper" but the post now been removed due to account already banned. so he came back here with a different account.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I really didn't mean that FurGurl account was he, maybe other person too.
But this is really suspicious!

MaxToddler said:
No, yesterday there are someone named FurlGurl posted the thread titled "pooping his diaper" but the post now been removed due to account already banned. so he came back here with a different account.
I was actually asking if this site was set to remove the report button as I already reported this guys posts as some of them are quite disgusting including the post above DrunkBear about his naughty farm related question I know some message boards do this as to not waste database tables or the staff's time seeing multiple reports of the same problem posts

Hay everyone.

I think someone is getting off with us all trying to gess what ever he is on about, and our community is PG.......

If they whont to pretend that they are caw that fine. Lets leave them to it and play another game.
Because we don't need be drawn into there's.

Hee, hee

Closing this since the thread creator is banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back