Status
Not open for further replies.

Discordly

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
whats your most favorite thing to do when your diapered

i don't really have anything that comes to mind because i do anything and everything

Playing with toys and watching cartoons.

I actually guess my most favorite thing to do is watch youtube while hugging my many mlp teddys

Telling people on the internet how I'm more adorable than them.

Speaking of which..~ ♥

Really honestly not really quite being completely silly either, there is really nothing better than an little positive compliment. I love to tell myself how adorable my puffy widdle butt is. Pretty much my favorite thing.

gigglemuffinz said:
Telling people on the internet how I'm more adorable than them.

Speaking of which..~ ♥

Really honestly not really quite being completely silly either, there is really nothing better than an little positive compliment. I love to tell myself how adorable my puffy widdle butt is. Pretty much my favorite thing.

I'm sure your very adorable ^.^

[censored]

Trevor said:
[censored]

Write books about Trevo- umm

[censored as well]

Snivy said:
Write books about Trevo- umm

[censored as well]

You could get quite a ways. I do lots of things that fall within PG-13. It's just the best stuff that doesn't.

Trevor said:
You could get quite a ways. I do lots of things that fall within PG-13. It's just the best stuff that doesn't.

oh, I know. I was just being goofy

I really like to go pee in my diaper while I'm out in public and think happily that the people around me can't tell that I'm going pee out in public and not in a bathroom. Ah, the places I've done this....

I do anything and everything in a diaper, I think everything is better diapered, even swimming

pampers4U said:
I do anything and everything in a diaper, I think everything is better diapered, even swimming

Remind me never to go swimming with you, soggy butt. ♥ So much mess!

At least you'll be having fun. ♥

My favorite thing to do while diapered is putting clothes on, going about my day, forgetting that I'm wearing one, and then suddenly remembering right as it gets wet. :smile1:

I love to run up and down my neighborhood screaming im in a diaper look at me!!!
Pretty much the same activities I would do anyways.

and [censored]

I find their most pratical when driving a distance, waiting in lines, and especially at the movies. Movies keep getting longer and longer and the sodas they serve there... the small is still too big ><;

Trevor said:
[censored]

Pretty much this.

And, occasionally, [not censored]. But mostly [censored].

mercuryfan said:
I really like to go pee in my diaper while I'm out in public and think happily that the people around me can't tell that I'm going pee out in public and not in a bathroom. Ah, the places I've done this....

I like that one too! Ha ha!

There is nothing I haven't done well diapered in the last 25 years, and choosing one thing,or one moment out of that would be real hard.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Having a bottle, I guess. ^^

I really enjoy just going about my day while diapered, but I love watching cartoons and just relaxing in my room, and playing video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back