What do you like to do diapered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do everyday things. Pee as often as I can. Stay in the wet diaper until I'm tired of it. Then overflow it.

I like to do everyday things when padded, but only at home. I rarely wear outside of my home.

I enjoy just sitting and relaxing, colouring, generally going about my life the same! I wish I coukd go outside with them more often, but not a ton of people I know would like that if they found out.

Every thing that I have to do and won't to do. It just so nice not worrying about having to find a toilet.

And be careful with that sort of image on this site some may not like it. Bit you do look like you are have a lot of fun.

I like to do anything padded, its convenient.

One of my favourite things to do whilst diapered is just sitting around the house with nothing else on, be it watching telly on the internet making dinner or just relaxing reading a good book.

chuckles said:
One of my favourite things to do whilst diapered is just sitting around the house with nothing else on, be it watching telly on the internet making dinner or just relaxing reading a good book.
When making dinner in just a diaper avoid exposing the diaper to open flame , I have seen severe burns caused by burning diapers and it ain't pretty and will change your life dramatically if you survive, so be very cautious.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I like to sit at the coffee shop with my laptop doing my work, and not have to worry about going to the toilet. sometimes parents with babies sits next to me and It's so fun to know that me and the baby have so much in common.
I can swear sometimes babies are looking at me as they know my secret. good thing they can't talk...

Tetra said:
When making dinner in just a diaper avoid exposing the diaper to open flame , I have seen severe burns caused by burning diapers and it ain't pretty and will change your life dramatically if you survive, so be very cautious.

Thanks for the heads up!

I like to do everything in my nappy and plastic pants just as I did before I became incontinent and dependant on them. I haven't yet found a nappy stops me enjoying my life to the full.

Sleep, walk, talk, code, read, and basically everything i normally do- except for running. The diaper kinda chafes a lot when i run

can't believe no one has said Netflix marathons yet.

I have a very private backyard, and in the warmer months, I love going outside wearing just my diaper, and being in the sun. I've put out or taken in the washing a lot of times, or just sat at our outdoor table and enjoyed the sunshine.

Wombat said:
I have a very private backyard, and in the warmer months, I love going outside wearing just my diaper, and being in the sun. I've put out or taken in the washing a lot of times, or just sat at our outdoor table and enjoyed the sunshine.
Let's say we party at Wombats house!
I have a very generous backyard however I share it with like 25 neighbors who just need to look out the window or open the door, many people send there kids out there who then bang on my windows or ring the doorbell to harass my dog.

For the most part, I enjoy doing most of my activities while diapered (some exceptions are exercising and being at work, as my job isn't sedentary in nature).

I mainly like to suck on my paci and hug my plushies while I watch TV or sleep.

My favorite thing to do in a diaper--since I am diapered all the time everything that I like to do. Today in diapers, I walked across a park and went to art museums and connected with friends on a social media site.

My favorite things to do while diapered are relaxing, playing video games, watching anime, and taking a piss in them. :)

A coffee on the back deck overlooking the valley. And dancing in a diaper makes me feel very cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back