GoodnitesFan97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I Think that Huggies Pull Ups cool and learn might have newer graphics with their character on the girl kind Sofia the First, the boy kind will have Mickey
50541105.jpg here's the package!

Saw these in the store yesterday. I love the ambiguous "helps you potty train" verbiage. Is "you" the parent? The toddler/child? One of us? You be the judge. :)

Cottontail said:
Saw these in the store yesterday. I love the ambiguous "helps you potty train" verbiage. Is "you" the parent? The toddler/child? One of us? You be the judge. :)
Did you see them in that box art in the picture above!

Cottontail said:

I love it when big industry exects demonstrate that they weren't paying attention in English class!

I Found images of the newer Sofia graphics online and on the new season of Sofia her dress is updated!

s-l1600.jpg

I Know it's off-topic but i found Frozen Drynites(Goodnites) and the Australian princess Pull Ups with Belle and Rapunzel on them!

GoodnitesFan97 said:
I Found images of the newer Sofia graphics online and on the new season of Sofia her dress is updated!

View attachment 26729

I Know it's off-topic but i found Frozen Drynites(Goodnites) and the Australian princess Pull Ups with Belle and Rapunzel on them!

For a second I thought you meant you found the Frozen Goodnites in a store here in the states. Still, the new ones look really cute.

Bigrig said:
For a second I thought you meant you found the Frozen Goodnites in a store here in the states. Still, the new ones look really cute.

I Know Right, because Sofia's dress had an update so they had to update the graphics on the Cool n Learn girls Pull Ups(do you plan on getting a box or two of the 4T-5T soon that has just Sofia on the box and not childish Doc Mcstuffins?)and Good News: Goodnites might have Frozen graphics on the L-XL coming to the store shelves soon(someone contacted me about it)! What's Your Opinion on that!

GoodnitesFan97 said:
I Know Right, because Sofia's dress had an update so they had to update the graphics on the Cool n Learn girls Pull Ups(do you plan on getting a box or two of the 4T-5T soon that has just Sofia on the box and not childish Doc Mcstuffins?)and Good News: Goodnites might have Frozen graphics on the L-XL coming to the store shelves soon(someone contacted me about it)! What's Your Opinion on that!

I am still waiting on the Lion Guard Pull-Ups so I'm not on board until I see them for myself. It also is a little odd that they would release Frozen Goodnites almost 1 and a half years after the movie was released. What I would love is if they did something with Zootopia designs.

I currently fit fine in Sofia the first, cool and learn pull-ups, i love them alot, one of the best patterns they currently have, and cant wait for frozen goodnites.

icestorm said:
I currently fit fine in Sofia the first, cool and learn pull-ups, i love them alot, one of the best patterns they currently have, and cant wait for frozen goodnites.

Did you try the Cool and Learn or Just have them in your collection? Which graphic do you like more the one with Sofia & Clover or Sofia & Mia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back