Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New Sofia Cool & Learn graphics

  1. #1

    Red face New Sofia Cool & Learn graphics

    I Think that Huggies Pull Ups cool and learn might have newer graphics with their character on the girl kind Sofia the First, the boy kind will have Mickey
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50541105.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	26562 here's the package!

  2. #2

    Default

    Saw these in the store yesterday. I love the ambiguous "helps you potty train" verbiage. Is "you" the parent? The toddler/child? One of us? You be the judge.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Saw these in the store yesterday. I love the ambiguous "helps you potty train" verbiage. Is "you" the parent? The toddler/child? One of us? You be the judge.
    Did you see them in that box art in the picture above!

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Saw these in the store yesterday. I love the ambiguous "helps you potty train" verbiage. Is "you" the parent? The toddler/child? One of us? You be the judge.
    I love it when big industry exects demonstrate that they weren't paying attention in English class!

  5. #5

    Default

    I Found images of the newer Sofia graphics online and on the new season of Sofia her dress is updated!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	26729


    I Know it's off-topic but i found Frozen Drynites(Goodnites) and the Australian princess Pull Ups with Belle and Rapunzel on them!

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by GoodnitesFan97 View Post
    I Found images of the newer Sofia graphics online and on the new season of Sofia her dress is updated!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	26729


    I Know it's off-topic but i found Frozen Drynites(Goodnites) and the Australian princess Pull Ups with Belle and Rapunzel on them!
    For a second I thought you meant you found the Frozen Goodnites in a store here in the states. Still, the new ones look really cute.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    For a second I thought you meant you found the Frozen Goodnites in a store here in the states. Still, the new ones look really cute.
    I Know Right, because Sofia's dress had an update so they had to update the graphics on the Cool n Learn girls Pull Ups(do you plan on getting a box or two of the 4T-5T soon that has just Sofia on the box and not childish Doc Mcstuffins?)and Good News: Goodnites might have Frozen graphics on the L-XL coming to the store shelves soon(someone contacted me about it)! What's Your Opinion on that!

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by GoodnitesFan97 View Post
    I Know Right, because Sofia's dress had an update so they had to update the graphics on the Cool n Learn girls Pull Ups(do you plan on getting a box or two of the 4T-5T soon that has just Sofia on the box and not childish Doc Mcstuffins?)and Good News: Goodnites might have Frozen graphics on the L-XL coming to the store shelves soon(someone contacted me about it)! What's Your Opinion on that!
    I am still waiting on the Lion Guard Pull-Ups so I'm not on board until I see them for myself. It also is a little odd that they would release Frozen Goodnites almost 1 and a half years after the movie was released. What I would love is if they did something with Zootopia designs.

  9. #9

    Default

    I currently fit fine in Sofia the first, cool and learn pull-ups, i love them alot, one of the best patterns they currently have, and cant wait for frozen goodnites.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by icestorm View Post
    I currently fit fine in Sofia the first, cool and learn pull-ups, i love them alot, one of the best patterns they currently have, and cant wait for frozen goodnites.
    Did you try the Cool and Learn or Just have them in your collection? Which graphic do you like more the one with Sofia & Clover or Sofia & Mia?

Similar Threads

  1. Sofia the First.
    By GoodnitesFan97 in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-Jun-2016, 13:20
  2. I Fit into the Cool n Learn Pull Ups
    By GoodnitesFan97 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-Jun-2016, 12:43
  3. Pull-ups Cool & Learn question
    By Jondl2nd in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-Mar-2016, 07:41
  4. feel n learn/ cool alert pull ups
    By baby jester in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-Mar-2009, 02:16
  5. Anyone want to learn python? Or help me learn?
    By ShippoFox in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-Feb-2009, 10:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.