trying to find a P-Dom Daddy/ Mummy/ Caregiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Finding a Daddy/Mummy /caregiver seem to be a pain in the.....

I been looking for a Daddy or a Mummy for some time.

Not to replace my Paddy. It just that he is going to have a daughter of his own, my first grandchild. And he not going to won't to be look after little me as well.

But finding one is really hard the first one that tock me on lasted 24 hours then decide he was not ready to be a Daddy to a Little.

And now I have a new Daddy but part from setting bed time for 7.00pm which I was able to get out of.

He would let me have fish fingers and custard for lunch.

And has not been open has I would of hope.

Why do people take on us Little ones if they not ready.

It is very similar to frosting a child. We have the same mindsets.

I know I having a gromp.

But I am thinking of switching as I might make a good Daddy to a Little. As I know what we go through.

It's just that I a little myself and I don't think it would work.

But all this has also made me think of what I am looking for in a P-Dom

Someone that will make sour I am keeping my self safe and healthy.
Wich will cover self harming.
Going to bed and getting up.

Someone that will keep a eye on me because sometimes I get in to a muddle and I need a bit of help.

Someone that will encourage me wen I am doing well. And disapline me if I am getting out of hand or not doing what I am ment to be doing.

And most importantly someone that will always be honest with me, someone I can trust.

What do you guys think.

Or should I just stay a lost boy from neverland.

Sisi

No
You will not stay as lost boy from neverland.

I really hope you will find your caretaker, sisi. don't despair just because of time, age, or circumstances.
whatever happens you will always remain to be you as you wish. I often hear stories of people who helped and in foster care because of their limitations.

I mean, not always small children who need a caretaker, but adults who are in need of a crutch for his life too. I sincerely hope for everyone who needs a caretaker, one day will surely find their caretaker such Daddy or Mommy.
in this life, everyone would want someone to take care of them no matter children or elderly.

Essentially sisi, you don't get too discouraged by your circumstances, keep patient and keep looking.
believe someday you will surely find them.

"The lost son who find his mommy with strong patience and fortitude"

THanks
Max

ThankQ Max.

As creepy as it sounds, I met mommy on fetlife, we have been together for 2+ years so far, I messaged her a message that was polite and let her know I had read her profile through what I sent her in my message. (As opposed to just saying "Hey, I read your profile and you sound neat"

I referenced what she said in her profile, and my own views on what she had to say.

(that seemed to help as there are a lot of creeps on fetlife)

if you dont mind wading through the sewage, I recommend fetlife.

Dont get discouraged!
Everything will work out =)

MommyandMattling said:
As creepy as it sounds, I met mommy on fetlife, we have been together for 2+ years so far, I messaged her a message that was polite and let her know I had read her profile through what I sent her in my message. (As opposed to just saying "Hey, I read your profile and you sound neat"

I referenced what she said in her profile, and my own views on what she had to say.

(that seemed to help as there are a lot of creeps on fetlife)

if you dont mind wading through the sewage, I recommend fetlife.

Dont get discouraged!
Everything will work out =)

ThankQ

Fetlife looks yucky with picher of people doing selly thing to them self and each other. And that put me off wonting to meet anyone from there. But if i get contacted I will say hi and see where it goes.

I am also trying out diaperbois.com

I have some one that talk to me on kik but it early days and i don't think he has been a P Dom to a Little before. And it is different to having a pet.

Just have to see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back