Thread: Back from Norway

Default Back from Norway

Hi all! I just got back from our house hunting trip to Norway, and we found a great apartment with a spectacular view.

While there, I looked around some grocery stores and found it interesting that the store-brand Size 7's there (which are pull-up style) go up to 30 kg (66 lbs). I emailed another person moving there soon because she is looking at diaper prices (her kids aren't potty trained yet) and mentioned the sizing to her. She said "maybe they just breed them bigger there."

On the mature side, which is why I posted this here, on the flight on the way back, my wife was trying to sleep but couldn't. She tugged on my arm and whispered to me with a smile on her face that she "needs a bink." Imagine my surprise!

After we got home, we were in bed getting frisky and I mentioned to her that it turned me on when she said she needed a bink. I told her I would get her a big girl bink if she wants, and she did not seem at all averse to the idea. I also said I would get her some other dress up stuff, and again - no objection! This could be the start of something fun!

Welcome back, though I suppose you'll be leaving for Norway soon again?

Oh, and by the way, I suspect those diapers would be the Libero XL+ (7). Am I right? Those are available as regular non-pull-up as well. Just a tip.

Quote Originally Posted by PadDaBrat View Post
    Welcome back, though I suppose you'll be leaving for Norway soon again?

Oh, and by the way, I suspect those diapers would be the Libero XL+ (7). Am I right? Those are available as regular non-pull-up as well. Just a tip.
    Yes, we will be returning (for good) just after Easter. And yes, they were Libero XL+'s (good call.)

We are traveling through Germany on the way to Norway and spending some time with the family there. I wonder if I could get her a NUK size 5 there.