Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newer to adult diapers

Default Newer to adult diapers

So i had to start wearing 24/7. My insurance covered the tranquility atn brand. Since then i had to go no insurance for a bit before i can get medicaid. I wet a lot. Any advice on absorbant lower cost diapers?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Our local drug emporium sell the medium Tenas super, they are about 18.00 for 30 of them. They work great with an insert.

Quote Originally Posted by deiveron View Post
    So i had to start wearing 24/7. My insurance covered the tranquility atn brand. Since then i had to go no insurance for a bit before i can get medicaid. I wet a lot. Any advice on absorbant lower cost diapers?

XP Medical Absorbency Plus level 4.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    XP Medical Absorbency Plus level 4.
    Pack of 8 of them are like 13 bucks. The tranquility atn were $8 for 12-15

cheaper diapers are not allways the best way to go you need to figure out how many diapers you go through with your current Tranquility ATn brand in 24 hours. cheaper diaper will more then likely require more changes.

Premium diapers like xp medicals level 4 or dry 24/7's or northshores premium diapers my cost more per diaper but will require less changes thus may save you money over all

I can usually go 6-8 hrs with atn's. Sime other cheapers would last 4hrs.

ATN'S are the best most insurance will reimburse and depending on your state your Medicaid may not pay for even those, in most states ATN'S are to good a quality diaper for Medicaid, yes they do not care if you have to change twice an hour all day long, this becomes a problem for those of us with Co morbid physical disabilities.cheaper diapers are out there such as first quality and wings but you will regret the purchase of same , they save money in the short term the long term decline in your dignity , social activities, the cost of destroyed clothing and furniture is a bad mix, as a long term IC I strongly caution you to dig deep and keep at least an ATN level of protection.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I lived in indiana and i found a vendor that actually worked with me to get the Atn's. At first he gave me the tranquility select, but he was able to haggle indiana medicaid (H.I.P plus) to give me a better diaper. It was literally a 5c per diaper difference. Reason i got them is because with the selects i needed a 15c/pad booster. They saved 10c a diaper by going atn, plus i used less. The selects i needed 4-5 a day. Atns were 3-4 max. Company i used was HPDinc. Good for indiana goers. Sadly they dont work with illinois medicaid.

If you need a supplier for Medicaid shoot me a PM , I have one of the few Medicaid billing companies for ATN, because so many places don't pay for them , few places will waste there time actually billing for them only to get denied. I did not know Illinois still paid for them that makes three states that still cover them.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Pm sent