Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing diapers around friends

Default Wearing diapers around friends

I've read a lot of posts on here about people telling their friends they wear diapers but does anyone like to just leave it up to chance? I do that with one of my friends. Anytime he and I meet up and do something I wear a diaper. I don't know why I get such a thrill out of doing it around him but I've been doing it for about 3 years almost. We typically go to a bar and have some drinks and I just soak my diaper to over capacity every time. I have suspected that he might know something but he's never mentioned anything. We were at a bar not too long ago and we each drank 5 beers. I had on a dry 24/7 with a booster so I was nice a bulky to begin with. I didn't get up to pee once and my diaper was so swollen by the end of the night and leaked a very tiny bit. When we got up to leave I felt that he was looking at me kinda strange and I also happened to notice a tiny bit of wetness on the leather chair I had been sitting on. I'm still not sure if he saw the wetness on the chair or not but do get the feeling that he put it together that I hadn't went to the restroom at all. I mean, he had to have right?
    Anyways, it excites me to think about this and wonder if he knows while I continue to hang out with him diapered. I will never tell him. I just want to see if he will ever say anything!

I do it sometimes, although if I wet, I do only a small bit. I admit, it is quite a bit of fun to so. I've never told any of my friends about it.

I sometimes slip into a diaper before my wife heads out for work. Sometimes as much as an hour before she leaves. On occasion I will even wet my diaper a bit while she is still in the house. It feels so very naughty and thrilling! Once she is out the door I go ahead and flood the diaper. Then I have a nice wet bulky diaper to wear for the rest of the morning until she comes home from work. I will normally get out of the diaper and into more "manly" underwear about a half hour before she is supposed to come home. I have also worn a diaper while giving students a flying lesson with them being none the wiser.

I don't go out of my way to wear around friends who don't know. However, if I'm wearing already or on a 24/7 stint (as I am currently), I'm not going to stop if I can continue discreetly. I think about it sometimes while I'm with them and idly wonder what surprising things they might be concealing from me?

I have worn around friends before in college when I woke up late to a class and just threw on some sweat pants without changing my underwear and plastic underpants. I was OK until I had to get back to my dorm after class to change since I was a bit wet when I first woke up but had to go bad by the end of class. I leaked a bit and my inside thighs of my grey sweats were "darkened". I do not think I leaked until I left class but by the time I made it back to my dorm room I was saturated and my sweats had quite noticeable inner thigh wet marks; I am just no sure at what point this all happened, at the end of class or within the next 20 minutes of walking back to my dorm.

Every one of my friends know about my AB side, so it's just kinda expected that I'll be wearing a diaper when I'm hanging out. It is pretty thrilling even though everyone knows though hehe.

I do however hang out with people that couldn't care less. Most of my real friends are stoners who don't care about little details like that. Just being flat out honest lolol
    Last edited by Storm55; 10-Jul-2016 at 05:57. Reason: Felt like I left out some important info.

Quote Originally Posted by JOCKMAN View Post
    I have worn around friends before in college when I woke up late to a class and just threw on some sweat pants without changing my underwear and plastic underpants. I was OK until I had to get back to my dorm after class to change since I was a bit wet when I first woke up but had to go bad by the end of class. I leaked a bit and my inside thighs of my grey sweats were "darkened". I do not think I leaked until I left class but by the time I made it back to my dorm room I was saturated and my sweats had quite noticeable inner thigh wet marks; I am just no sure at what point this all happened, at the end of class or within the next 20 minutes of walking back to my dorm.
    Wow! That is so unlucky!, did anybody notice, how could of you not felt you pant legs getting wet!?, it's the most uncomfortable thing in the world for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Wow! That is so unlucky!, did anybody notice, how could of you not felt you pant legs getting wet!?, it's the most uncomfortable thing in the world for me!
    Well first off, sweat pants are baggy to begin with and it is not like wet jeans clinging to your inner thigh. As I said, someone could have noticed my dark thigh areas of my sweat pants while I hurried back to the dorm but who would really run up to someone and say "your inner thigh area looks like you wet your pants!" At the time I knew the sweat pants would do a good job of disguising my undergarments but it was my first major leak in a snap on diaper and plastic underpants. Most likely the walking / running movement back to my dorm caused the leak to go from slight to more and more. I was glad no one was in my dorm room hall when I made it to my locked dorm room. My roommate knew I wore for security at night but there was a jerk on the floor that liked making it difficult for anyone else on the floor if he could; he must have been out somewhere else causing trouble for a change.

I wear and wet my nappies around my friends.