Not open for further replies.

Zenka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So i need to buy new pajamas but i wanted to wear something fun. I have bought footed pajamas before ( Looked exactly like this. ) and my mom loved them, ever said that there might be a market in importing them to sell to others. I have no just usually wearing some generic pajamas pants since my footsies got to small but i want something different. I am here just to see your oppinion of what and how i should handle it as i still live with my parents. I found These ones in my size, (i am about 69 inches and 110 pounds, these are for 105 pounds and 68 inches). But my the proble mis how my parents would react. And on the topic of footed pajamas i found these which zip and snap in the back, so if i would oder these and then ack all surprised that they have a back zipper.... I don't know, what do you guys think i should do? Any suggestions?

While I can attest that the Little Keeper Sleeper are very comfortable, I really don't think that you are going to be able to convince your parents that you didn't know what you were getting - especially if they ask what the website was. Rear-zip adult pyjamas are too much of a niche market for you to believably claim ignorance, and if you think they might react to dinosaur pyjamas, then an LKS is a definite no. You could go for Kigurumi pyjamas if you want something fun.

I could say that i got it from Ebay cheap and there was a lack of description, and i really do not like Kigurumi, way too baggy. I don't know if they will reallyreact to it, maybe i will talk about them and say, "I found these that look really comfortable looking but they are kinda childish but still in my size", she can be accepting for stuff like that, i hope

I'm afraid it will be too hard to tell...Their reaction depend of your actual age, their tolerance about "childish" clothes/gear, and many other things to consider.
I can propose an alternative: There are footed pajamas with hoods and drop seat:
http://www.jumpinjammerz.com
This website has models with fun/cute print, some still look "suitable/acceptable for adult" like the unicolor, the food or the alien themed. As for your rad dino-pyjamas, your parent's reaction can be pretty relative...:shrug: Also i'm not sure that, the back-zipper thing it inherent to children? Anyway, as you said you can pretend to be surprised by this, or pretend you need it to avoid excessive movement/undress in your sleep ?

Well i am 19 (just turned) and my little sister (13) went to halloween as a baby, with a pacifier and a baby bottle. And i don't really like any of the jumpin jammerz, I will try looking for something on amazon. And i could make up a reazon why i would need a back zipper, but it would be hard to get out of because my parents are always working and i am the last one awake by hours and hours.

I am thinking about asking my mom what she thinks about the designs tomorrow, will just say that i asked on reddit what was the most comfortable pajamas they knew and i got These three Here as an answer, or at least i got one of them and then found other designs but still made the same, maybe i will come up with a story later on how i keep undressing myself to get the LSK but i highly doubt i will stoop that low

How about Hanna Andersson pjs. http://www.hannaandersson.com/category.aspx?id=sleepwear_menThey are very comfortable. I buy them when they go on sale, which is several times a year. The colors change regularly. There is even a Darth Vader adult top! Wish all the kids pjs were available for a large adult......

bobbyboy said:
How about Hanna Andersson pjs. http://www.hannaandersson.com/category.aspx?id=sleepwear_menThey are very comfortable. I buy them when they go on sale, which is several times a year. The colors change regularly. There is even a Darth Vader adult top! Wish all the kids pjs were available for a large adult......

Yeah but those are only stripes.... I don't really likes stripes at all....

I talked to my mom and she told me to buy it if i wanted, so i did, i bought the dinosaur ones

Zenka said:
Well i am 19 (just turned)
And i could make up a reazon why i would need a back zipper

juh, those PJs don't have feet, and that type of PJ really isn't to much a one way to wear it type of thing.
Basically you can wear them like regualer footie type PJs [the zipper in the front] but still know where it belongs ;).

I have lots of footie PJs [check my page, lol] and even those with feet you can wear backwards..... (trying to look innocent as hell) whistle whistle, or so I have heard, lol.

So but them if you like them. and 19, geeeezzzz Im like uh hmmm well older then you and wear kids Circo [from Target] footie pjs and tell everyone I can about them, lol.

I have gotten alot of my footed sleepers from http://footedpajamas.com They fit very nice and are of a good build quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back