Wetting a lot at night

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokerguru

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Heres my dilemma during the day I go through 2 or 3 diapers but at night I seen to be wetting 3 to 4 time a night. I'm disabled and it's very hard for me to get up to change. I found that dry24/7 with a heavy liner will hold but don't understand why I'm wetting more at night then during the day any1 have any ideas why this happens? I'm going to talk with my Doctor but my appointment is over a month away. Thanks mike

Do you drink more fluids at night? Is the house cooler so you're not sweating as much?

I have cut back on my fluid intake. But never thought about the temperature I'm going to keep track of it now and see if that has anything to do with it. Thanks for your input. Mike

If you sleep in air conditioning, the temperature change can cause your body to "give back" fluids at night.

I think you have a Urge incontinence.
In this condition, the bladder muscle (detrusor) seems to become overactive and squeeze (contract) when you don't want it to, as well as stress incontinence, urgency incontinence also occurs because of overactive bladder, good news can also be cured effectively.

Urge incontinence is caused due to damaged nerves send signals to the bladder to contract, though the bladder is not full. This is what causes the urge to void urine frequently, usually more than 8 times during 24 hours. Frequent urination at night is also a symptom of urge incontinence, which is waking up to urinate at least 2 times or more during the night.

Urge incontinence is the type of incontinence is most common in men. Although urge incontinence is more common in older people, but this is not considered part of the aging process.

may this help you.
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back