Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I was chatting with dad about my childhood when he told me that it's silly to grow up, I told him I like playing with toys and he was accepting and encouraging, he also liked kids things and we were discussing toys for like an hour, it feels so good to finally tell someone, he told me that it's ok as long as I don't push it on other people. I can't believe it! I didn't tell him about my pacis and diapers and other baby stuff, he would think it was bad as he watched Riley kilos my strange addiction and he though it was strange. I couldn't tell my mom though...

I had a nightmare a little while back where dad was telling that I was wasting my time and that I wouldn't go anywhere in life because of my infantilism but it turned out I was wrong!

Angelic said:
I was chatting with dad about my childhood when he told me that it's silly to grow up, I told him I like playing with toys and he was accepting and encouraging, he also liked kids things and we were discussing toys for like an hour, it feels so good to finally tell someone, he told me that it's ok as long as I don't push it on other people. I can't believe it! I didn't tell him about my pacis and diapers and other baby stuff, he would think it was bad as he watched Riley kilos my strange addiction and he though it was strange. I couldn't tell my mom though...

I had a nightmare a little while back where dad was telling that I was wasting my time and that I wouldn't go anywhere in life because of my infantilism but it turned out I was wrong!

That's awesome angelic! I'm glad for you.

It's really nice to have understanding family.

Well just a dad that does, I am scared stiff to tell anybody else.

My mom was similar with me. She doesn't know the full truth, (At least I hope not) but she know how I am as a person. She sees me as a big kid, but she loves it. She told me never to change, unless of course I want to. I've told my step-sister and she didn't seem to mind. She makes fun of me every so often, but it just playfulness. Back on topic Angelic it's great to hear a good story about telling someone even if was to such a small amount.

That's really awesome! It's great to be surprised in a positive way and also to feel accepted for who you are.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

It's nice to hear about your story, KryanAshford! I am glad it worked out for you and your stepsister sounds amazing, I wish I had someone close to me about my whole little side who wouldn't tell a soul, I will wish for that day, (sighs)

I recently told my baby brother the full truth about diapers and being little. He was like "whatever". He is a great and understanding person. I now have talked to him about getting my diapers out of my place if something happens to me. I offered him free diapers to try after I told him but he didn't want them.

I'm happy for you Angelic. I told my wife about 8 years ago and she's been very accepting. She has bought all my plushies which now is up to 6. She's also bought me sippy cups and onsies. Acceptance is worth your weight in gold.

Ya I told my brother a few weeks ago about being a DL/ little he was like whatever. The other night I was at his apartment wearing pajama pants and a dry24/7 and we watched zootopia. He's a great brother, it's nice to have someone close to you that knows the truth about who you really are.

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe I just noticed I already had replied to this post, sorry.

Every parents would always understand what their children wishes and
I'm sure your parents must be more than this, Angelic.

"Family is the best thing you could ever wish for, they are there for you during the ups and downs and love you no matter what."

Max

My brother knows about me but we really don't talk about it plus he doesn't really care. I believe the rest of my family know but they don't seem to care at all cause they never said anything or brought it up.
It's pretty awesome to know that people accept you.

That's really cool, Angelic. Really, there is nothing wrong with liking kids stuff. Most adults do on some level or an other, I find, but their standards can be weird.

For example, my mom makes fun of me for liking My Little Pony and Avatar, but then she watches things like Shrek and How to Train Your Dragon. If you ask me it's a total double standard. At least she isn't mean about it, just dismissive.

Getting to the point of sharing one's infantilism is an other level though. Liking toys and cartoons is within the the periphery of normal, but wearing diapers and baby clothes is outside of most people's comfort zones. Sometimes people don't have a problem with it, but I reccomend you use descretion. Personally, I think my parents would take issue with it as I am already having enough trouble being an independant adult. Not to mention, diapers are gross, and I say that as somebody who loves them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back