Who likes to pretend they are Big Girls or Big Boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyRyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
So whas just wondering, Who likes to pretend they are big and wear underwear only to find it being wet and have to wear diapers cause they really aren't big girls and boys?

My little one likes to pretend hes a big boy sometimes but usually ends up wetting them and then finds himself put back into a diaper

Well maybe. Some times.

I have to be careful in big boypants that I don't wet.

I hat to go in to the post office this week with wet shorts and hoped no one noticed.
I don't mean to some time it happens.

I have to take a change to school just in case.

Hope you not mad at your Little one it is bouncing when it happens. And a angry Daddy on top would be the worst.

Sisi

- - - Updated - - -

Just a question DaddyRyan.

As your Little boy joined this community site. It would be nice to say Hi.

Hee, hee

Sisi

Not yet, he has been wanting to but having a tough time signing up

I usually am about 7-8 years old when I go into little mode. Despite occasional daytime accidents, underwear are my daily attire. Diapers or pull ups are only necessary at night and for long trips. I was encouraged to wear a diaper full time while at Disneyland however.

I'm a big boy (5 years old!), and though I wear diapers to bed I wear underwear during the day. Well, if we leave the house for more than a couple hours I hafta wear a diaper. I won't go into a public restroom. :)

ToddySmurf said:
I'm a big boy (5 years old!), and though I wear diapers to bed I wear underwear during the day. Well, if we leave the house for more than a couple hours I hafta wear a diaper. I won't go into a public restroom. :)

Hee, hee.

Yea me three public toilets yucky.

I like to pretend I'm a 4-6 year old who get diaper punished for wetting, and gets treated like a baby while on punishment by being given a pacifier, a crib instead of a bed, being fed from a bottle, the likes.

Last edited:
I hate being a big girl! it is soul crushing for me like it was when I was a "big girl" for the past 13 years. I am glad to be back in diapers, I literally can't sleep if I don't wear one.

I am a big boy! I'm around 9-12 years old! Yes, I do have to wear my special night time pants to bed, and they get wet sometimes, but I can't help that. I shouldn't need them during the day, but sometimes I get sooo caught up in playing that I kinda forget I should go to the toilet. Well, I don't really forget, but I think I'll be able to hold on, then I get a bit distracted, then, oops!
My mum said if I wet myself again I might have to wear my night pants outside while I play. I think she's mad, but it could be kinda fun though.

patrick1776 said:
I usually am about 7-8 years old when I go into little mode. Despite occasional daytime accidents, underwear are my daily attire. Diapers or pull ups are only necessary at night and for long trips. I was encouraged to wear a diaper full time while at Disneyland however.
I'm kind of like this when I am in Little mode, too. I usually am dry during the day, but always wet when I sleep and need them for traveling. Do have some daytime accidents, too

Sometimes when I drink too much and pee the bed I get really upset with myself for not putting a diaper on. I make it a point to remind myself I'm not a real adult when'd I get home and I NEED my diaper.

I don't like to pretend I'm a big girl when I'm in my little space. Sure I'm 5-6 when I'm little but I always wear need my diapers paci and plushie. I would hate to wear underwear when I'm little.

I've never tried pretending to pretend to be big, but it sounds like fun. Forced regression is one of my fantasies, even though I do it quite willingly all on my own.

Pretending to be big. If you mean wearing big boy pants with big boy underwear, I think not. Only have two pairs now for going some place close that also has a clean bathroom. Prefer to live in my special world as a seven year old girl that has accidents. My mummy said as long as I have accidents I have to wear my diapers even if dressed like a big girl. I prefer seven years old but a seven year old does not drive or go anyplace alone.

Nope, i still a little at age about 3 to 5 years. I don't like to pretend to be a big boy.

I'm not sure it applies to me all that much, but a state of wearing diapers not because I'm a baby, but because I'm a little princess who .. 'oh no had an accident but mommy I'm not a baaaaby' is actually probably the closest to actual baby play I get. I find being a baby not all that much fun, a lot of drooling and no personality.

I pretend to be a 5 year old.

Not really. My little age is 1-3 so can't really enjoy pretending to be big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sometimes I feel like I'm just pretending to be 26 yrs old :p

I wear "big girl" panties over my diaper during the daytime, but I'd never just wear panties and wet myself!

In "Little Mode", as opposed to "Baby Mode", with respect to regression, I prefer to be only 8 years old. I am a physically crippled little boy who wears leg braces and uses forearm crutches, and I still have to wear diapers, because I still have not mastered toilet training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back