• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dl4dlTO

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! I'm a gay DL from Toronto Canada. I enjoy wearing diapers, but am not very into AB. I'm married to a wonderful man, who I very recently admitted my DL interest too. He's adjusting but is very understanding.

Hello Fad104 and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi Fab104!
Gotta say: amazing courage coming out to your husband about diapers. How'd you do it? I'd love to know

It took a long time to get up the nerve. I decided after seeing a scene in the show the Leftovers back in the fall. Where a character angrily recounts discovering after her husbands death that he was going outside their marriage to satisfy a kink. I didn't want that to be my husband some day. Months passed as I looked for the right moment. We were chatting in bed and he spotted a look on my face, asked what was wrong. Instead of making something up, I jumped in. I knew my husband was familiar with Dan Savage's idea of being "G.G.G", good, giving & game, meaning that someone tries to be open to someone's sexual interests. I asked him to be as "G.G.G" as possible about what I was about to tell him. That put the conversation in good place, I think. I then said I have a diaper fetish. He was very open.

- - - Updated - - -

Hobbies: I'm a cinephile and an amateur cook. Also been a comic book nerd since grade school.

You might be interested in our "foodie" group. We have a recipe share and other things going on.

Egor

Hi and welcome. I had a boyfriend all through college, but after college, I married the girl who would become my wife. I still stay in touch with my college SO, most recently this week. He's the only person beside my wife who knows I'm AB/DL. We are a diverse group here, so welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back