Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmebabypat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm looking into buying pull ups but what are the largest size you can get them in?

If you mean toddler pull ups then size 6 or 4T-5T, Drynites / Goodnites do from ages 4 all the way up to 15 and there are adult pull ups, small, medium, large etc.

Toddler pull-ups are bound to not fit, I fit in drynites since I have a small build, the 4-7 year drynites need the sides trimming so they don't cut off circulation and don't rip whilst 8-15 year drynit fit me like a glove!

Cool thank you ��

I think what we'd like to know is waist/hip sizes. Like I wear US size 32 waist pants and I can fit on the low to middle range of any medium-sized adult diaper. I'd be interested in trying goodnights again because of the experience I had with them in my early teens. But I'm not sure about the fit.

askmelater47 said:
I think what we'd like to know is waist/hip sizes. Like I wear US size 32 waist pants and I can fit on the low to middle range of any medium-sized adult diaper. I'd be interested in trying goodnights again because of the experience I had with them in my early teens. But I'm not sure about the fit.

You might just about be able to fit I'm not sure what US Goodnites are like

Size I'm looking for is 32 inch

L-XL goodnites girls or boys will fit perfect I wear the girl ones and im a 38 inch waist they fit me fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back