Who has held it until they couldn't, thus having an "accident" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried, but I did not have an accident, I held it for 10 hours, while drinking. All it did, was cause a lot of pain, extreme pain when I finally got up to go to the potty I could not stand up straight from the pain, and when I finally got it to start the stream it hurt as it was coming out so fast, I do not recommend it.

Yep, did it once. It was very uncomfortable for a long time, but i just wanted to try it. Probably won't do it again.

I have a couple times. Don't know if anyone else gets this but I'll be walking home getting to my door and getting my keys out. Up to this point I absolutely did not need the toilet. As I'm trying to get my keys in I'll suddenly really really have to go. Sometimes I'll be able to hold it - normally when I'm not wearing which makes me think I subconsciously don't try as hard when I am - but some of the time I won't be able to and I'll have an accident. This normally happens when I'm wearing but has a couple of times when I'm not as well. A couple of times it's happened at other times as well, like if someone was in the shower and I needed to go before I realised. It doesn't hurt for me at all I just loose control and there's nothing I can do about it. It can be fun, especially when you're protected, not so much when your not but it isn't as good as you think it is, somehow I don't find it as fun when I don't have a choice. The idea is better than the actual experience in this case I think.

I've done it a few times while alone. I don't very much enjoy doing it because I end up leaking. I can't say I was at capacity, but I needed to go strongly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back