Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who has held it until they couldn't, thus having an "accident" ?

Default Who has held it until they couldn't, thus having an "accident" ?

I'm thinking of trying this next time I am in possession of diapers. It sounds semi fun. But also possibly very uncomfortable.
    Last edited by kinda; 27-Jun-2016 at 05:02. Reason: Typos

Robert40

I would do it if I could actually have some diapers

I think I'd probably do myself harm before I'd lose control, so I'd rather not push that. It's nice enough to let loose when there is a feeling of urgency but it's still a conscious relaxation of control.

I hate holding it, it's DSL uncomfortable, why not just pee if you want a accident

- - - Updated - - -

So, not DSL, godammit!!!

A decent amount. I have impaired #2 continence in addition to my nonexistent #1 continence so I have my fair share.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    I hate holding it, it's DSL uncomfortable, why not just pee if you want a accident

- - - Updated - - -

So, not DSL, godammit!!!
    Because they want an uncontrollable accident, and choosing to pee is the definition of control.

There are other boards on the net about desperation wetting, if you want to play this way I think you should find them and read them, in order to maximize your experience.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I've tried only once, but I couldn't get to the point that I couldn't hold it. I drank a ton of water and waited until my roommate left to put on a diaper, but no matter how much I had to go I could still hold it.

Eventually, I just let go and I peed so much that it leaked.

I should also probably mention that it is not good for you to hold it that long. So I would make it a common thing to do.

Haha.....at age 68 I do it all the time, sometimes even intentionally.....sigh.

I've done it once, kind of, I forgot that I wasn't wearing and well, it was a mess to clean up on the kitchen floor... I was doing dishes at the time and I wasn't about to walk/run to the bathroom across carpet. I was going to measure how much I held after a few glasses of water.

1) for lots of people with normal bladder control, holding it for a long time won't necessarily result in an accident. In my case if my bladder gets full to the point of being painful it actually gets harder to pee.

2) holding it to that point can cause kidney damage over time. Furthermore, keeping point 1 in mind, if your bladder is the sort that locks up while full you could end up taking a very uncomfortable (and fun* to explain) trip to the ER to get cathed (also another fun* experience)

*When I say "fun", I actually mean exactly the opposite