Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyWolfe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
So I decided to go to a family get together today. It was fun. I was padded. It was fairly hot again, around 95F (35c) here.

Anyway, my brother, my aunt and I were talking and I don't remember everything about the chat, but it was about behaving ourselves or something. Anyway, near the end of the chat, I turned around and stuck out my tongue at her and stuck my butt out and my aunt spanked my butt once...
This is fine with with me, this is normal for her, she's playful in a proper way. She knows when to be serious and knows when to joke around. She calls me baby sometimes as well as many other family members, friends and co-workers, it's her nature.

If you missed it, she smacked my padded butt, with a Teddy Bambino on.

She had no reaction to it other than laugh from spanking me. I laughed afterwards and then it hit me. She could have felt my padded butt. Nothing came up afterwards either, so I got lucky on that. :sweatdrop:

Anyway, a fun get together with a small lesson. Don't forget that you're padded :laugh:

Does anyone in your family know that you wear? Because there's about a 99% chance that she does now

What they know you wear diapers because it is most likely going to get caught in. especially for your aunt who frequently spank, you need to be careful

MaxToddler said:
What they know you wear diapers because it is most likely going to get caught in. especially for your aunt who frequently spank, you need to be careful

I'd say that one time was likely enough.

*Maybe* she didn't immediately jump to "he's wearing a diaper", but there aren't very many things that people wear in place of underwear. I certainly can't think of anything that would feel similar to diaper, and I doubt anyone could smack a Bambino and not tell that it's not normal underwear.

No, no one knows.

I had the Bambino on for over 16 hours, not wet or anything. So it was fairly flattened out. I could barely feel it sitting down.

I don't think she noticed, it was quite quick. Less than half a second.

Even if she does figure it out, she's not the type to go talking to others about it. She'd be more likely to ask if I was okay, but not bring anything specific up.

FluffyMastiff said:
No, no one knows.

I had the Bambino on for over 16 hours, not wet or anything. So it was fairly flattened out. I could barely feel it sitting down.

I don't think she noticed, it was quite quick. Less than half a second.

Even if she does figure it out, she's not the type to go talking to others about it. She'd be more likely to ask if I was okay, but not bring anything specific up.

It's good to know that she won't go around spreading the word if she did find out you happened to be diapered when she gave you that swat on the backside. It does go to show that we sometimes let our guard down when it comes to being playful (in my experience, those playful swats on the butt can also come when you least expect them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back