Tena Slip Active-fit on EBay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DprLuv85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I found a sample pack of the new Tena Slip Active-Fit Maxi on EBay in the US. It's not cheap, at $15 for two diapers, but not too bad considering this guy has to import them from overseas. Plus, it's free shipping. It's worth it if you just have to try them. I couldn't help myself because I loved the Tena Slip Maxi's; they were my favorite diapers. I've heard from some sources the active-fit may be even better!

Ok, here's the link:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Tena-Slip-Active-Fit-Maxi-2-pack-sample-Euro-import-/131836397341

Not better but pretty similar. Although at that price... well... hm. Better order a truckload and ship it by sea.

Trust me, if I like them that much I'll probably just wait until a US company decides to start importing them in larger quantities; in hopes that they end up being the same price as the old Tena Slip Maxi. I just want to try them for now!

I wonder why XP Medical hasn't started carrying these yet.

MaxiPad89 said:
I wonder why XP Medical hasn't started carrying these yet.

My guess is that they will once these diapers start selling in the UK. I heard that they UK is supposed to get these diapers by the end of the summer. Maybe another ADISC member knows more info? Anyway, I just received my sample pack today. I've only been wearing them for about 20 mins, so I only have initial thoughts about them. I think they are a little thinner than the Tena Slip Maxi. They are also a little smaller and more trim, but the mediums fit me just fine (33" waist). They are much quieter, probably because they lack a landing zone like the old Tena Slips Maxi's. Instead, they use a "double tape" system. So far I like them, especially if you wanted to go into public with them; they are very discreet! Although, I do wish they were a little bit thicker. I'll find out later how well they perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back