• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

What's up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXIC

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone! I'm a music student, soon to enter what will hopefully be my last year of university.

I have been double incontinent my whole, relatively short life due to some complications with my birth, and, like many, I discovered the ABDL community (and my own DL interests) as a young teenager. This helped me tremendously in becoming more comfortable and accepting of not only my sexuality, but more importantly my health issues and diapers.

I love pretty much all things music, film, theater, and art, and I also really like camping and hiking whenever I'm able to do so.

I've been a longtime lurker of this site, and am excited to finally jump in and join the conversation (so to say)! I tend to be pretty shy, and as such may not always be the most active here, but I really look forward to getting to know you all.

Peace!

Hello TXIC and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hey, nice intro, and kudos for being so positive, considering what must be a tough gig. A pretty welcoming and friendly crowd here so join in, it'll be good to get to know you.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician. My major is a BM in organ performance, though now I play a lot more piano and keyboard. So what is your instrument and what kind of music do you play?

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician. My major is a BM in organ performance, though now I play a lot more piano and keyboard. So what is your instrument and what kind of music do you play?

Hey! That's awesome, I've always wanted to get into learning the organ! I'm studying music composition, and I play piano primarily. I'm mostly into jazz, classical, and musical theater.

TXIC said:
Hey! That's awesome, I've always wanted to get into learning the organ! I'm studying music composition, and I play piano primarily. I'm mostly into jazz, classical, and musical theater.

That sounds great. I think that classical and jazz go together. You have to have the classical chops to play jazz and an understanding of more complex chords and scales. Theater goes well with it as well. I've been trying to learn some big pieces. I have the first two of the Chopin Nocturnes learned and I'm working on the F Major, the 4th, and the last two. I'm also working on Sibelius's "Romance", a very challenging piece. There are three very difficult sections so I'm memorizing them. I did the same thing with the runs in the Chopin "B flat Minor Nocturne" and the last page of the E flat Major Nocturne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back