• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrumNappies

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Good Evening Guys and Girls,

Im a newbie to this site, not a newbie to wearing nappies!

I am 37 yo, I live in West Birmingham and have been near enough incontinent for the last 5 years (Medical condition). I wear nappies 24/7 and use various brands.

I am lucky enough to have an amazing girlfriend who supports me through this, who a while ago agreed to wear at night with me and who now doesn't wake up dry very often at all. I am blessed with this and know this is what a lot of people strive for in a relationship.

We are lucky enough to know a lot of AB's and DL's around the Midlands, we are also the go to people for nappies. As we dabble in import and export, buying and selling. We don't do this to make a huge amount of money, mainly to help with those who struggle with discretion and cant have nappies delivered to their houses (Message us).

We very much look forward to becoming an integral part of the UK community and hope to speak with you all very soon.

M & K x

Hello M & K x and welcome to the group.

BrumNappies said:
Good Evening Guys and Girls,

Im a newbie to this site, not a newbie to wearing nappies!

I am 37 yo, I live in West Birmingham and have been near enough incontinent for the last 5 years (Medical condition). I wear nappies 24/7 and use various brands.

I am lucky enough to have an amazing girlfriend who supports me through this, who a while ago agreed to wear at night with me and who now doesn't wake up dry very often at all. I am blessed with this and know this is what a lot of people strive for in a relationship.

We are lucky enough to know a lot of AB's and DL's around the Midlands, we are also the go to people for nappies. As we dabble in import and export, buying and selling. We don't do this to make a huge amount of money, mainly to help with those who struggle with discretion and cant have nappies delivered to their houses (Message us).

We very much look forward to becoming an integral part of the UK community and hope to speak with you all very soon.

M & K x

Hi.

That a lovely thing you are doing tegarding importing diapers / nappies.

Hope to meet up sometime.

I live in south Devon

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back