A diaper game

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordFluffybuttz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey what's up friends? So I was reading a post on tumblr (http://littlelaneykink.tumblr.com/post/118145244972/potty-control-game-for-horny-babies) and someone came up with a really interesting game to play while padded. This is my modded version of the game... no not that game http://www.diamondsindasky.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/The-Game-1997-movie-poster.jpg. Okay so the game goes like this:

When you wake up you roll two, six sided dice. The sum of that role will be the amount of points allotted for that day. Certain actions will cost points, so be careful how many you use. However I had decided that perhaps certain action should also reward points.

Wetting your diaper: -1
Messing your diaper: -2
Wearing a messed diaper for an hour: +1
Changing your diaper yourself: -1
Getting someone to change you: +1
Diaper leaks: -2
Watch a Disney movie while diapered: +1
Carry around a stuffed animal from bed in the morning up until after breakfast: +2
Hold potty for an hour: +1
Have an accident while trying to hold: -2
Taking your diaper off whilst not during a change: -2

Please feel free to add to the list, however do try to keep it PG:sweatdrop:

I wonder why having an accident while holding is a -2 instead of maybe a +1?

Well the point being to try and hold it but you can mod it to your hearts content, it's all about what you're going for.

I like the concept (and the more pg version compared to the original too). Yours seems like it's encouraging holding it as long as possible and getting somebody else to change you when needed.

What's the penalty for running out of points though? The original one from the link was designed to make you wet your diaper and not change. It had no cost for wetting and if you ran out of points, the penalty was putting on your thicket diaper for the next day and going all day with just one change. In yours, I'm not sure what happens if you run out of points, since diaper use is -1 point, and you can't just stop peeing entirely while you wait for the day to run out. ;)

I agree with Dogboy. I think you should be rewarded for using the diaper, not trying to hold it. My DL side says wet and wet some more. Leak from wetting and you win.Your partner, if willing to play , then needs to help in some non PG play time and then has to clean you up. The goal here is using said diaper until it can't hold anymore. That sounds more fun then trying to "not use" the diaper.

True, I'll have to think of something as a penalty for using all of ya points, and just add more things too it. Definatly feel free to add ideas, I'm too tiered to think right now lol.

Barnboy said:
I agree with Dogboy. I think you should be rewarded for using the diaper, not trying to hold it. My DL side says wet and wet some more. Leak from wetting and you win.Your partner, if willing to play , then needs to help in some non PG play time and then has to clean you up. The goal here is using said diaper until it can't hold anymore. That sounds more fun then trying to "not use" the diaper.

That depends. If you're interested in just wetting, then yeah it should be differnet. I think our bunny friend is interested in holding it until there's an emergency and an accident happens. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

LordFluffybuttz said:
True, I'll have to think of something as a penalty for using all of ya points, and just add more things too it. Definatly feel free to add ideas, I'm too tiered to think right now lol.

What I'd suggest for yours is something like if you run out of points, you get a few extra for the day, but you have to drink a big glass of water immediately and then every hour for the next 3 hours, or something similar to that. And maybe you lose a few for the next day as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back