Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hotel oops...

Default hotel oops...

Wast staying out of town for work and my last night in the hotel. I got dinner, took a shower, and counting on being hunkered in the hotel for the night watching the game, I diapered into a Dry 24/7 and a onesie and had a beer. I realized I needed my files from the car so I put on a pair of shorts, carefully closed the door to not trip the latch, and went to my car. When I returned, the door was closed/locked and I had no key card. F#@*! I had to go to the check in office in my thick diaper and onesie. Oh well, that kind of thing happens cause I wear at all times. I don't think anyone noticed, but it was thick!

Unless you were wearing compression shorts, then no one noticed. You have to go out of your way to make diapers noticeable under normal shorts.

I've had dreams like that but fortunately, nothing in real life.

I have been in a hotel when the fire alarm has gone off in the middle of the night and I am in bed wearing nothing but a diaper. I've had to get dressed quick and get out. Not so fun outside with hundreds of people and work colleagues knowing I wasn't really wearing the right pants to hide a bulky diaper.

Working the front desk at a hotel i've seen all kinds of thing. Even if they did notice trust me they have seen weirder things.

Quote Originally Posted by babymt View Post
    I have been in a hotel when the fire alarm has gone off in the middle of the night and I am in bed wearing nothing but a diaper. I've had to get dressed quick and get out. Not so fun outside with hundreds of people and work colleagues knowing I wasn't really wearing the right pants to hide a bulky diaper.
    Knowing my luck, this would happen to me if I ever got messy in a hotel room >.<

Always have a bathrobe. A lot of hotels have a complementary bathrobe in the bathroom if you look for it. (just don't pack it, they'll sock you $75 or so for it!)

I always leave my bathrobe on the table by the door in case I need to (or have to!) step out.

PaddedPuppy

Its happened to me before with a messy diaper. I spent almost a minute arguing between just staying in the room and showering as it was probably a false alarm (and it turned out to be just that) but I did go downstairs and outside, still wearing it and throwing some clothes on over it. When it was decided its safe to return I had to go up the stairs to the 12th floor. Everyone was crowding the elevators so I couldn't use them without stinking it out and everyone knowing. While I had no co-workers or anything in the hotel, I did have my boyfriend teasing me for it in the parking lot outside, and then trying the squish/rub the mess in my diaper all the way back up the stairs to the room.

I don't think I gave anyone the chance to notice the sight/smell, but it was certainly an interesting experience

Err, I think you did give them change to smell you, in the elevator which you said was crowded, hard luck buddie!

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Err, I think you did give them change to smell you, in the elevator which you said was crowded, hard luck buddie!
    I said I had to walk up 12 flights of stairs because I couldn't use the elevator with it being so crowded. I didn't use it.