Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where your stuff be made

Default Where your stuff be made

Like items and Stuff. just look at what your wearing/using and see if it was made someplace other then China.

Ex: My shoes are made in Malaysia
    My Baby bottle was made in England (and by Philips...the Electronic company...)

My shirt that I'm wearing was made in Jamaica.
    All my jeans are made in either Canada or America.

That's about it for now.. I'd go through my hoodies and other stuff, but I don't wanna

My snowboard is made in the USA! Biatch...
    But my guitar was made in Korea (it's an old Schecter. The new ones are cheaper and Chinese.)

Basically everything is from China, Taiwan, Korea. I'm sure if I looked, I could find some other ones. I think the apple juice I have in the fridge is from Argentina...

Shirt I'm wearing: Hecho en El Salvador
    Shorts " " : Made in Cambodia
    Boxers " " : Made in Thailand

I try to buy things that are made ANYWHERE but China, when I can. I'm not militant about it, and if the "thing" I want is of Chinese origin, and no other is available, I'll buy it. One of the best ways to stimulate the economies of 3rd World countries is to buy products produced there.

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    My snowboard is made in the USA! Biatch...
    But my guitar was made in Korea (it's an old Schecter. The new ones are cheaper and Chinese.)
    You should make a youtube video of yourself strapped into a snowboard while playing the guitar and posting on a web forum.

For me, my shirt was "assembled in Mexico" (I can't believe that they shipped 'tee shirt parts' from other parts of the globe, which is what that implies), but my jeans were made in the good 'ol USA (by a company that is now out of business http://www.vwvortex.com/vwbb/rolleyes.gif). My Bullhead socks... No clue, and I think Bambinos are made in China or Japan (anyone have any idea?).

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Snap View Post
    Shirt I'm wearing: Hecho en El Salvador
    Shorts " " : Made in Cambodia
    Boxers " " : Made in Thailand

I try to buy things that are made ANYWHERE but China, when I can. I'm not militant about it, and if the "thing" I want is of Chinese origin, and no other is available, I'll buy it. One of the best ways to stimulate the economies of 3rd World countries is to buy products produced there.
    hehe, im like that too.

My mom kinda got me into doing that. She Rarely buys anything made in china.

North Face shoes - Taiwan, North Face jacket - Philipenes. Same company, completely different places. I don't much care so long as It's good, works and doesn't fall to pieces, for all I know my laptop could've been made in Malaysia by some 4 year old earning 40 pence an hour.

Everything I have on is made in Turkey. Except for my boxers which don't say where they're made. They're "Cheap Monday", which is a Swedish brand, but I doubt they're actually made here.

My laptop is made in the RoC. Other then that, I have no idea. Probably made in some developing country by 10 year olds.