Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flea Market...

Default Flea Market...

Okay so today me and my family went to this giant flea market (Denio's) that happens in Rosville Ca. Which is just south of me. So any ways every once and a while i would see some one who had diapers, i couldn't believe how many vendors had them. I swear if i wasn't with my family i would of soooo bought some. I saw some classic sleep pants, some prevails, some molicares, and others. Plus one man had a tone of nuk pacis for 50 cents, i wish i could of looked through them to see if there was any 5's... So if you were me, would you of went on a shopping spree like i would of?

StaryShinx

Depending on what they had, I probably would have. Kinda interesting how they had a lot of diapers there.

I seen some adult diaper packs for sale at the Delta College flea market here in Stockton which is a bit further south then you. Though I have no idea if that thing still goes on.

been there, done that, bought the diapers.
    my bedroom was filled with mollies that i got for about 1 per pack. the original selling price was higher but i negotiated him down as they took up so much space that he wanted rid.

Quote Originally Posted by StaryShinx View Post
    Depending on what they had, I probably would have. Kinda interesting how they had a lot of diapers there.
    Yeah i know huh? one person had like 4 tables full of them, and also a ton of computer stuff. But yeah i did see a ton of name brands that are highly talked about on here as well. I also saw a ton of classic diapers too. I swear when the say a flea market is nothing more that peoples old junk, boy is it true...

secretdl26

I wish I could have something like this to go to as I don't have the money I would like to have to spend on diapers.

Anybody know of a liquidation sale/flea market source for diapers in MN?

Quote Originally Posted by secretdl26 View Post
    I wish I could have something like this to go to as I don't have the money I would like to have to spend on diapers.

Anybody know of a liquidation sale/flea market source for diapers in MN?
    flea market in minnesota - Google Search

secretdl26

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbike4x4 View Post
    Too obvious, I was looking somebody with experience in the matter!

Secret

ewww used pacis?

Quote Originally Posted by Secret View Post
    ewww used pacis?
    No, they were New nuks in packages, of all sizes.