Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Getting rid of a bunch of clothes and other stuff I don't need. At first i was scared but now I love the feeling of getting rid of so many things. Who else has loves this? I think i'm going to have a day once a year where i just clean out my clothes, and other stuff i don't need.

babypuma said:
Getting rid of a bunch of clothes and other stuff I don't need. At first i was scared but now I love the feeling of getting rid of so many things. Who else has loves this? I think i'm going to have a day once a year where i just clean out my clothes, and other stuff i don't need.
Lol I love finding the stuff that I lost doing that! Also when I cleaned out my closet it used to have alot of my diapers now I used them all ugh!!

Oh yes. that wonderful feeling of going through the closet or the basement and just dumping stuff onto the curb. Considering how much I've moved in past years this has been at least a yearly ritual.

I love it when my wife and I are able to clean out a closet. We have too much stuff and need to get rid of at least half of it.

I hate the thought of getting rid of things "that I might need some day" even though I haven't seen them in 5-10 years. But I really enjoy the sense of accomplishment of finally deciding to let things go. I've been doing a lot of it this year. My house had no place to store anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the concept "if you haven't used it in 2 years then get rid of it."

I love a good clean out and how it rejuvenates my outlook but I think I have a lot of pack rat in me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back