I came out on Facebook...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Psych!

I was slightly terrified for your own sake.

Was this post really necessary?

I liked a Bambino Diapers Facebook page once and it posted on my timeline. No one said anything. About a day or two later I unliked it.

Clickbait. lol

A bit dangerous, did anyone say anything about it?

I was worried that it was some 18 year old and I was going to have to chastise them for lacking discretion. This was like the time my wife April foolsed me with pregnancy... well that was much much worse.

CookieMonstah said:
Was this post really necessary?

Just wanted to give people an adrenaline rush.

I'm honestly a little disappointed. I was expecting some good stories chock full of "constructive" criticisms and opinionated feedback.

Glad to hear you didn't actually commit social suicide, buddy. The world isn't ready.

I once accidentally followed the Depend twitter (of all things) and then was followed by ABU almost immediately. It was a scary day, but as soon as I unfollowed Depend, ABU unfollowed me a few days later.

Not diapers, but I repeatedly talked about liking guys on facebook. Friends included immediate family.

Nobody noticed.

That was the main contributor to deciding to close the account.

I'm pretty well out on my Twitter and Tumblr, they're both explicitly for my Incontinence/ABDL/Little things. Facebook I'm part of one secret group run by a YouTuber whose channel I like, but that's really it. Anybody who knows about my diapers on there only knows about the medical aspect of it.

I left my Facebook open once at uni and went afk. Y'all know how that goes.

From my Facebook friends, one person knows a little bit of my interests but not much of anything. I don't know this person personally and doesn't know any of my friends either. A good friend nonetheless. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back