Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to find a new stuffed animal?

Default Where to find a new stuffed animal?

Hey everyone. I have a bit of a problem. Our new dog decided to use my stuffed animal I have had since I was little as a chew toy. I was wondering where I could get a new one. I would like to have a wolf, but the only ones I can find online look very scratchy or entirely, even laughably, unrealistic. Any tips?

How about looking at what "Toys R' Us" has for plushies or at "TARGET", "KMART", and "WALMART"?

Babies R Us has a fairly large selection of stuffed animals if they have one in your area. If you want something more high quality check out stuffedark.com, though they're a little pricey.

As for wolves specifically, I have this little guy from amazon. He's a bit small, but pretty soft. Actually got softer after a couple weeks being out of the packaging.

I have tons of stuffed animals because I used to get them as souvenirs from Gift shops whenever I went places as a kid. So if you are ever at a Nature museum or National park, you might find one in the gift shop! Probably pretty expensive though (plus the cost of getting there!).

I'm pretty sure I've seen wolf plushies at Toys R Us.

If you don't care about paying a little more than an average toy store, Douglas makes some absolutely superb plushies including wolves.

http://www.douglascuddletoy.com/c/st...forest-animals

Disney store! Gotta love those disney characters. I'm not a fan of generic animal based plushies. No backstory/history or personality for those, at least in my opinion. There are usually plenty of box stores that sell stuffed animals.

I'm gonna second (or fourth) the Douglas cuddle toys, they're wonderful <3
    I have a little fox I picked up at a gift shop, she's sooo soft