Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I made a YouTube Channel about being a little, ABDL, being incontinent, being hard of hearing and being autistic.

Yes I added some extra topics that relate to me as a person, so I am adding those because some ABs and littles could be hard of hearing or autistic.

I havn't added any pictures or videos showing me because I would think a person would take my pictures and show them on social media with a caption like "look at this weirdo!" Or something, plus no-one knows that I am a little. I have pictures related to topics instead and it's just my voice talking about the subjects, I might show my stuff though but not me.

My channel is called Angelic 1998 and my video is called "I am me, a adult baby" please come back and tell me what you think and come back to the channel to see if I have more if you are interested. I think it will be good as I will post videos helping people accept who they are, battling discrimination, sharing my stories and giving tips.

Please feel free to suggest my videos to your AB friends. You can comment, give me advice on my next video, suggest what video I should do next, ask questions on my videos.

I hope you enjoy, thanks x

You have a nice voice and a cute British accent, I particularly liked how intelligent and well spoken you sound!

For a first YouTube video it's pretty good, a bit low volume but understandable if you're living with other people that don't know.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

Thanks, no-one said I had a nice voice before, hehe...
Did you like what I said, expect more coming though...

Wow you even sound like a little girl as well, nice video!

Very good :)

Oh, by the way, I added a new video about the contents of my soon to come videos, check it out (it just has a date on it, I forgot to add a title) oops!

- - - Updated - - -

CookieMonstah said:
Wow you even sound like a little girl as well, nice video!

Wow, I thought I sounded adult, I'll take that as a compliment!:blushie::D:scratchchin:

Angelic said:
I made a YouTube Channel about being a little, ABDL, being incontinent, being hard of hearing and being autistic.

Yes I added some extra topics that relate to me as a person, so I am adding those because some ABs and littles could be hard of hearing or autistic.

I havn't added any pictures or videos showing me because I would think a person would take my pictures and show them on social media with a caption like "look at this weirdo!" Or something, plus no-one knows that I am a little. I have pictures related to topics instead and it's just my voice talking about the subjects, I might show my stuff though but not me.

My channel is called Angelic 1998 and my video is called "I am me, a adult baby" please come back and tell me what you think and come back to the channel to see if I have more if you are interested. I think it will be good as I will post videos helping people accept who they are, battling discrimination, sharing my stories and giving tips.

Please feel free to suggest my videos to your AB friends. You can comment, give me advice on my next video, suggest what video I should do next, ask questions on my videos.

Just me, "caitianx", and here my latest video about incontinence on my own YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg0DmMM41DY
Anyway, I linked to your YouTube Channel.

Thanks caitianix!��

Indeed a very cute voice :)

You've done, at least, one thing that I haven't been able to do... make a video public with my voice on it. :D

FluffyMastiff said:
Indeed a very cute voice :)

You've done, at least, one thing that I haven't been able to do... make a video public with my voice on it. :D
:smile:Agreed, I really liked your videos. I wish I could do that.

Thanks xx

The only thing is, you said, "You can get a sexual arousal from be AB, but I'm not that way." I know what you meant, as do we all, but non-AB/DLs don't, and they might get, "Okay, she's not a pedo, (American spelling) but aha! I knew some of them were," out of that.

Make sure that you make clear, that even for sexual AB/DLs, it's about being powerless and cared for, and disciplined and demeaned like a child for quite a few of them, although no one can speak for all.

Also, make clear that pretty much every sane AB/DL wants pedos severely punished. I vote for rounded up and shot, personally. Anyone else? I'm not threatening anyone, so don't misunderstand me please mods.

I agree, round them up and shoot them. I'll even pay for the bullets.

Angelic said:

Hi Angelic. That's a very nice video you've made. You speak well, you express yourself well and it was very well paced. The way you speak is very gentle and childlike and you have a cute accent but you came off as mature and responsible as well. I'll be subscribing and looking out for videos in the future. :)

I think it's a very good thing for the community to have videos like this out there! It is important to remember that when exposing ABDLism to the public you need to be careful about how you explain things. I'm not suggesting that you lie but you need to take care to explain ABDLs in a way that doesn't give people a bad impression of them. We are all together in this.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
The only thing is, you said, "You can get a sexual arousal from be AB, but I'm not that way." I know what you meant, as do we all, but non-AB/DLs don't, and they might get, "Okay, she's not a pedo, (American spelling) but aha! I knew some of them were," out of that.

Make sure that you make clear, that even for sexual AB/DLs, it's about being powerless and cared for, and disciplined and demeaned like a child for quite a few of them, although no one can speak for all.

Also, make clear that pretty much every sane AB/DL wants pedos severely punished. I vote for rounded up and shot, personally. Anyone else? I'm not threatening anyone, so don't misunderstand me please mods.

Thanks for the heads up, I will keep that in mind in future, will you be interested in my further videos in the future?
Also I agree with the rounding up pedos and shooting them dead! Btw I will explain in more detail about discrimination and false accusations with ABDLs in a future video

SleepingBlueWolf said:
Hi Angelic. That's a very nice video you've made. You speak well, you express yourself well and it was very well paced. The way you speak is very gentle and childlike and you have a cute accent but you came off as mature and responsible as well. I'll be subscribing and looking out for videos in the future. :)

I think it's a very good thing for the community to have videos like this out there! It is important to remember that when exposing ABDLism to the public you need to be careful about how you explain things. I'm not suggesting that you lie but you need to take care to explain ABDLs in a way that doesn't give people a bad impression of them. We are all together in this.

Y'know how many Auties, Aspies included, are anti cure? How we say, "We don't need a cure, because we ain't sick! We ain't broke! Don't fix us! We ain't puzzles! Don't solve us! Understand us, and if you can't do that, leave us alone."

You could highlight that that's something both communities share.

Last edited:
Reactions: CottonBird and SleepingBlueWolf
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Y'know how many Auties, Aspies included, are anti cure? How we say, "We don't need a cure, because we ain't sick! We ain't broke! Don't fix us! We ain't puzzles! Don't solve us! Understand us, and if you can't do that, leave us alone."

I agree with your thoughts.
I myself as an autistic do not need to be cured.
It is part of who I am as a person.

- - - Updated - - -

ORBaby said:
I agree, round them up and shoot them. I'll even pay for the bullets.

Yes, I myself have an undying hatred of pedophiles.
They are animals!
I hyper-protect real children.
I would stuff them through a tree branch grinder to make fertilizer out of them.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:

That could be some good content, thanks for the idea, not sure when I would do it yet

Check out my new video, "what it means to be a little"

As has been said, you have a nice voice. I'm not used to hearing this much of an accent but I could get used to it easily.

Volume is a bit low indeed, but it could be worse. ;)

Having some experience with video editing and presentations, make a nice slideshow that supports the subjects you talk about.

Much respect for doing this in a single take - I personally can't. Also, much respect for warning haters beforehand. Don't let them get to you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back