Aww So Cute purple teddy bear diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLMunky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Aww So Cute says: Dress like a toddler again with the most adorable adult printed diapers on the market. Our Purple Teddy bear diapers feature teddy bears, stars, diaper pins and baby bottles for extra fun and cuteness. IT's ALL about the cuteness! - If it Ain't Cute Dont Wear It " !!!!

tmp_8473-Purple Diaper-960x765-1124910357.jpg

Want to hear everyones opinions on the new Aww So Cute purple diapers..
My opinion: Do they seriously think their creepy teddy bear diapers are the cutest on the market and why not change it up a little? If I want cute I have better options available: Tykables, Cushies, Space, Pawz, Safari, footprint, princess, lavender, crinklz, any other printed diaper!

Coolio!
... I just wished they would introduce a new pattern instead of recoloring the original one.

OhHeyThere said:
Coolio!
... I just wished they would introduce a new pattern instead of recoloring the original one.

Right!! Change it up, put forth some effort!

They need to add some front/rear elastc. The fit is a bit sloppy and there's no tape panel or double tapes to adjust with. But that being said, it's not a bad diaper otherwise. Probably one of the best if you're looking for a premium with a really soft and crinkly shell.

the problem I had is the tapes sucked

I love them! Totaly have to order some! <3

If they were available in Australia I think I would buy a pack but they aren't my style of nappy.

The teddies would be cuter if they were limited to the taping panel which I take these don't have?

bambinod said:
They need to add some front/rear elastc. The fit is a bit sloppy and there's no tape panel or double tapes to adjust with. But that being said, it's not a bad diaper otherwise. Probably one of the best if you're looking for a premium with a really soft and crinkly shell.

They do have a landing zone for the tapes and are adjustable a few times.
I remember liking the the one (and only one) I've tried so far. Very comfortable, soft and absorbent. The biggest problem I have with them is the price! Even when they had 40% off sales they were still too expensive.

Note said:
No they don't, mine don't have them, unless you're referring to the teddies being the landing zone.

Did they get rid of the landing zone? How long ago did you make your purchase from them? I know the pink teddy I tried had a landing zone because it's a big deal to me and all diapers should have one (imo). Plus if you look at all the pictures of them you can make out the shinny landing zone, check the review on adisc or the Aww So Cute website. Maybe they don't now (like Crinklz) but they had a landing zone at one time. If they got rid of it then they need to update pictures on their site.

Note said:
Well, I just checked my blue teddies and I saw nothing that would indicate a landing zone, just the usual trademark ASC prints. I'm guessing the blue teddies don't have them or it's a recent edition. I bought them last Black Friday btw.

Dammit, after pulling one out I want to put one on now. XD

If yours doesn't have them then I'd say it's more a case of having lost them. Attached is one I had lying around and it definitely has a taping panel. However, it's pretty old.
IMG_20160611_023811[1].jpg

Note said:
That's the landing zone? I thought they were creases in the plastic or something. I didn't even notice the last time I put one on.

Yes, that's it. I can both see and feel the difference on that panel.

What's a landing zone?

Angelic said:
What's a landing zone?

That glossy, reflective area illuminated by the flash on the camera is the landing zone or taping panel. It's essentially a layer of clear tape that is applied to the front of the diaper. This panel of tape is where the tapes that secure the diaper are expected to go and it's wide and long enough to accommodate variation in sizing. Since it is more durable than the regular shell of the diaper, it makes it easier to reposition the tapes for a better fit than a diaper without a landing zone or taping panel.

I just double checked mine, and yep, Landing zones!

I don't like the bears the eyes scare me. I wish they would come out with some new patterns instead of colors.

babypuma said:
I don't like the bears the eyes scare me. I wish they would come out with some new patterns instead of colors.
Right?! Creepy. And how you can see the stitches, total Tim Burton movie character reject. Tim Burton movies scare me. Well, The Courpse Bride, Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and the aunties in James and the Giant Peach, anyway.

On the other had, Purple! Purple! Purple! Yay!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back