View Poll Results: When did you start sucking your pacifier again?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never stopped

3 6.98%
  • 5 to 10

2 4.65%
  • 10 to 15

4 9.30%
  • 15 to 18

7 16.28%
  • 18 to 21

12 27.91%
  • 21+

15 34.88%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When did you start sucking your paci again?

Default When did you start sucking your paci again?

Hello I was just wondering when did you start sucking a pacifier again? Because I never stopped.

When I was 16. Once I was old enough to drive I went and got one.

I was 17 when I got my first packs after them being taken from me at 12 months of age

16. It's a long story, but my mom bought them for me.

I wanted to get one without my parents knowing, and they're always curious about what I get when I get a package in the mail so I had to wait until I had my own mailbox at college.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungYoshi View Post
    I wanted to get one without my parents knowing, and they're always curious about what I get when I get a package in the mail so I had to wait until I had my own mailbox at college.
    Nice. But it is always hard to wait for something that you really wont to have.

Quote Originally Posted by ABDL4ever View Post
    Hello I was just wondering when did you start sucking a pacifier again? Because I never stopped.
    How come? Did your parents dont wont you to stop?

I wish I could say that I never stopped but I remember them going in the bin when I was 2 so I'll say 5 to 10. Not too long after I started wanting one again, so if any ever got left at my house when my parents friends brought their babies around I would get them, hide them and use them in secret

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    How come? Did your parents dont wont you to stop?
    No I have a sensory disorder and it was really bad when I was a kid, the only thing that would calm me down was the pacifier. So the doctor told my mother that there was no harm in letting me use it for another two or three years until the sensory disorder calmed down. But instead of it calming down at 5-6 like it should have it took til about 13 and by then I was quite attached to them and big enough then that know one could take them away. All in all the rest of the family didn't approve of me having a pacifier at those ages so we kept it secret since the age of ten.

About 3 years ago at the young age of 26

Although I did breafly return to sucking on a pacifier one night, when I was probably around 4, after realizing my parents had kept my pacifier (or my brother's) and having an urge to try it on again.
    So, one night, I took it out and put it on my mouth and went back to bed planing on taking it out before falling asleep.
    It must have been really soothing because the only thing I remember after that, is my parents waking me and the pacifier still in my mouth. I was so embarrassed although they weren't upset or anything like that, they were actually smiling, they probably saw it as cute seeing I was only 4 years old. However, needless to say I never found that pacifier again lol.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

Around 50. Yes, that is right 50. I have been a thumb sucker all my life so I never really thought about or needed a pacifier. My thumb was good enough (and free!).

As I got more and more involved in ABDL, I decided to try a pacifier. I still suck my thumb much, much more than I use a pacifier but I do use a pacifier every now and again.