Status
Not open for further replies.

Undisclosed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Hey everyone. I know it's been a long time since I've posted on here and I'm sorry to have it be about such sad topics.

So recently my caretaker (mommy, big 'sis, we never really decided) got involved with another guy. Understandably she decided not to partake in our activities any longer since it does have a physically pleasurable aspect of it to me and she isnt comfortable with that when she's in a relationship. Before I continue just know that I completely understand why she feels this way and I completely support the decision since that's the way she feels.

I was recently talking with some friends (who know about my AB/DL side) about how I feel in this situation and I realized what it is that I lost that makes it so hard for me to accept the situation. For the longest time I thought it was just not having someone to do stuff like check and change me or just give me direction in general but I don't think that's the largest part if it.

The biggest part of what I miss is the physical contact with the other person. I'm talking about simple stuff like being held, having my head scratched (I am also a bit of a diaper/babyfur), and laying my head down on someone's shoulder. I can't replace that and I'm having an incredibly hard time getting around it. So much so does it bother me when I think about going into little mode (and just generally) that I have a very hard time getting myself in the mood to regress or even diaper up. It's also lead me to sleep with my plushie every night (or at least I would put my money on that being the cause or at least the catalyst) even when I'm not regressing or wearing.

I don't know if any of you have been in other, similar or maybe even identical positions before but if you have I could really use some advice right now. If not, thanks for taking the time to read this all anyway; it's nice to have a place to vent at least =)

While I have not been in that particular situation I do long for the day that I can have someone to share this with. To quote the greats "better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all."

If it's not to rude to ask how did you come by your caretaker and how did she find out about your other side? If this question was out of place please tell me and deepest apologies.

Ok,

First off, it always sucks when you loose something you enjoy...That pretty much universal, and unfortunately will happen to everyone!

I've had GF's over the years that indulged and didn't and across the gamut...

You'll find what you need/want again in someone...Things always happen for one reason or another...and have little choice but to go on...

I've had and lost AB and much worse things over the years...And it will get better...

Hang in there...Sorry your bummed out!

Snuggle up with a plushie and watch a movie...

I can't properly answer this right now, I'm currently not of sober mind over breaking up w my mommy / GF.

What I can say is I'm glad you posted cause I think I understand. I have been INCAPABLE of watching favorite cartoons shed put on. My plushie monkey is all I can hold on to.

Afraid I can't offer advice at this time, but I can say your not alone . Huggles friend

- - - Updated - - -

You are not alone . Hearts

P
Undisclosed said:
Hey everyone. I know it's been a long time since I've posted on here and I'm sorry to have it be about such sad topics.

So recently my caretaker (mommy, big 'sis, we never really decided) got involved with another guy. Understandably she decided not to partake in our activities any longer since it does have a physically pleasurable aspect of it to me and she isnt comfortable with that when she's in a relationship. Before I continue just know that I completely understand why she feels this way and I completely support the decision since that's the way she feels.

I was recently talking with some friends (who know about my AB/DL side) about how I feel in this situation and I realized what it is that I lost that makes it so hard for me to accept the situation. For the longest time I thought it was just not having someone to do stuff like check and change me or just give me direction in general but I don't think that's the largest part if it.

The biggest part of what I miss is the physical contact with the other person. I'm talking about simple stuff like being held, having my head scratched (I am also a bit of a diaper/babyfur), and laying my head down on someone's shoulder. I can't replace that and I'm having an incredibly hard time getting around it. So much so does it bother me when I think about going into little mode (and just generally) that I have a very hard time getting myself in the mood to regress or even diaper up. It's also lead me to sleep with my plushie every night (or at least I would put my money on that being the cause or at least the catalyst) even when I'm not regressing or wearing.

I don't know if any of you have been in other, similar or maybe even identical positions before but if you have I could really use some advice right now. If not, thanks for taking the time to read this all anyway; it's nice to have a place to vent at least =)

Hi

So sorry to hear about you situation. I don't know why but it seems it's hard for us Little boys to find a CGLB and to keep them.

I totally understand you missing hugs and the physical contact. I do and yes I always go to bed with my staffies Rex and Peter. Just having them to hold and my pasifer to suck on carm me down.

I have been think about my situation and I know I not alown I have thought of how we do something about it, but I have not had the time to put my cunning plan into action.

But maybe soon.

Just know you not alone. And do be frightened of regressing it is still a great way to relax.

Hope this helps

Sisi

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't responded to all of you; I haven't had a good change to a sit down at my computer and go through each of your responses.

I've read them all and I wanted to thank you guys for helping me out. I'll get a response out to each of you soon =)

ABDL4ever said:
If it's not to rude to ask how did you come by your caretaker and how did she find out about your other side?

Well her and I dated twice actually. We got together far before she learned about this side of me and we had a happy relationship of 15 months. We broke up for a few reasons but maintained a strong and close friendship. Eventually we were discussing fetishes and I told her about this (which I came to find afterwards was far more than a sexual fetish) after she said she was into age-play (the other role of course). We thought we would give it a shot and we eventually did. It worked out phenomenally and we both enjoyed our time doing it which eventually led to us getting back together again, this time only for a month. Not too long after we broke up for the second time she told me about her new boyfriend and that she didn't want to continue with this stuff since it was sexual for me.

Bigbabybret said:
Ok,

First off, it always sucks when you loose something you enjoy...That pretty much universal, and unfortunately will happen to everyone!

I've had GF's over the years that indulged and didn't and across the gamut...

You'll find what you need/want again in someone...Things always happen for one reason or another...and have little choice but to go on...

I've had and lost AB and much worse things over the years...And it will get better...

Hang in there...Sorry your bummed out!

Snuggle up with a plushie and watch a movie...

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I should have some time tomorrow night to give this all another shot... I think I'm going to take your advice and take it =)

tbjay said:
I can't properly answer this right now, I'm currently not of sober mind over breaking up w my mommy / GF.

What I can say is I'm glad you posted cause I think I understand. I have been INCAPABLE of watching favorite cartoons shed put on. My plushie monkey is all I can hold on to.

Afraid I can't offer advice at this time, but I can say your not alone . Huggles friend

You are not alone . Hearts

*Hugs back* I'm sorry you have to go through this too. Thanks for taking the time to respond to this even in your situation; it means a lot to me. Things will get better for both of us; I'm sure at this point. Hang in there!

sisi said:

Just know you not alone. And do be frightened of regressing it is still a great way to relax.

I'm presuming you mean "don't be frightened..." =P I'm definitely going to try regressing tomorrow; I'm hoping it is as relaxing as I remember it to be.

ABDL4ever said:
To quote the greats "better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all."
To quote Sublime and counter yours "that taste of honey is worse than none at all".

I hope you feel better in time, might I suggest getting a dog? I love him and he loves me right back, helps me little out and with stress in general. And if you get a dog as a puppy they are sooooo much fun... Until you have them chewing up your stuff and peeing on the floor, but with enough effort they train fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back