• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone! I'm Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's been a couple of rough years, but I am back and very happy to be. I was unable to stay on because I was at the kansas State School for the Blind. And, it would have been very embarrassing for the IT people dropping this site on my teachers. No offense to anyone here, of course! But, we are still not very well understood.

Here is a little bit of an update:

• I have told my parents about my DL interests. (It wasn't practical to keep hidden with my vision).
  • They were supporting of it. And, brought up the fact that during my childhood I would have accidents due to a birth defect.
  • I have continued to study to be an Assistive Technology Instructor. And, am currently teaching at two camps during the summer.
  • My vision has gone down again and I am looking into getting a guide dog.

Hello SailingWolfPup and welcome back to the group.

Very interesting introduction.

I will be interested in your input in the forums.

Egor

Hi and welcome as well. I'm sorry your vision has gone downward, but it looks like you have a good handle on what you want to do with your life. Kudos to your loving and understanding parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back