• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Hi everyone!

I'm officially back. This probably isn't necessary, but I decided to make this thread anyway. I took a break from the site starting in late July last year and I continued after school started because I got really busy and didn't want to get distracted. I lurked on here a few times just to see what was going on. I was going to come back earlier around December but I decided not to since the break was so short.

So now after almost a year off, I'm back. As far as personal life goes it has been pretty good. I'm an art major and officially finally at senior status. The past two semesters have been exceptional well. Even won an award in a student juried art competition.

I also recently bought a my first dog collar for my babyfur side and a skirt for my sissy side. My hobbies include reading, playing video games and music.

Welcome back! And congratulations on your awards.

I've considered getting a collar a couple times, but never actually done it. Have you found it uncomfortable to wear at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back