Status
Not open for further replies.

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Do you get a tracking number with free shipping on ABU? i placed my order 3 days ago and received a email conformation for my order but still have yet to receive email that its shipped or a tracking number?

EDIT: NVM! just found on their twitter page that Lavender doesnt ship till JUNE 10th! ughhh wish there would have been something on the site when i ordered.

DprEffect said:
Do you get a tracking number with free shipping on ABU? i placed my order 3 days ago and received a email conformation for my order but still have yet to receive email that its shipped or a tracking number?

EDIT: NVM! just found on their twitter page that Lavender doesnt ship till JUNE 10th! ughhh wish there would have been something on the site when i ordered.

It's interesting to see them say several times that "you can only order what we have on hand". I've seen them break that principle several times. Though other than that they're doing awesome. As long as they aren't stupid and trying to chase cash-flow problems, should be fine. (they should probalby modify this pledge to "we won't take preorders for any product we haven't already ordered and paid for")

bambinod said:
It's interesting to see them say several times that "you can only order what we have on hand". I've seen them break that principle several times. Though other than that they're doing awesome. As long as they aren't stupid and trying to chase cash-flow problems, should be fine. (they should probalby modify this pledge to "we won't take preorders for any product we haven't already ordered and paid for")

Or at least make you aware when you go to order that they are not shipping until a certain date instead of leaving you hanging wondering if it ever got shipped. I had to really search to find out that they are not even shipping until june 10th.

also FWIF, the notion of "continuous updates on new product progress" have been tried on several occasions by several vendors in the past. ABU, Fabine, and I believe even Bambino. Things like continuous updates on shipping container progress or play-by-play during pre-production tests and product changes. I think in the end it all got pretty tiring for everyone, and had several examples of disappointments when production needed to take a few steps back to fix a problem or when the shipment was delayed in customs or by ship breakdowns. So I think the conclusion was to switch to the "it'll be here when it gets here, be patient!" model. Seeing as the odds of it being ahead of schedule are near zero, and the you're almost guaranteed of something adding a delay or two , the "best case scenario" is delivering on time, while everything else is going to be some grade of disappointment. So lets just be content with waiting till it's here, and celibrate when they start flying out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back